Run Away

**NOT EDIT**

I didn't want to or have to question Lynn's idea of killing her father but if she wants him dead I'm up for it.

I guess she understands how much of a pain he is to her and I'm quite proud that I got permission to do the unthinkable. I never thought Lynn would say those words but I'm happy that she did.

I called V to come with me for back up just in case anything goes wrong, we hop inside our vehicles and drove to the address where he's living.

"Isn't it odd that Lynn wants her father dead..just like that?" V questioned.

I shrugged at the idea but nevertheless we've both know that her father is nothing but a piece of trash that needs to be taken care of.

"I got permission so it's all good" I said.

When we finally reached Mr.Rinraphat home we noticed the house had no light which seems a bit weird considering it's only 9:30pm. They should be up still.

We casually walked out seeing if anyone was watching but no one was. V then walked towards the front door knocking on it and apparently no one seems to be home.

He looked at me and shrugged.

"I think they ran away.." He says.

I ran around to the back yard hoping if there's a hidden small room behind they're home. I glanced around and they're was nothing out of ordinary except the trees seems to be be in sided which means that they've gone up on a helicopter.

I guess her father sensed that I was coming to get him.

"So what did you find" V says walking towards me.

"Yeah seems like they've escaped. Such a drag, I wanted to give Lynn her fathers head" I laughed.

"Well if there gone..nothing to worry about then..right?" He says.

"Yeah..I'll let Lynn know about it. I mean if he fled the country that's good for me, as least he won't be bothering my family again."

"Aw man I wanted to see something blow up" wines V.

I chuckled at his comment, thought I had to agree with him. I too wanted to see him dead but at least he's gone, something I don't need to worry about.

__________

While Jungkook and V went to go and kill my father I've decided to take a small walk with Aleeya.

I thought about it for awhile and killing my father was indeed the right decision. I appreciate how Jungkook made him alive again and I was happy about it too, but ever since my father seen me with him, he hasn't been cooperating with him, even if Jungkook tries his best to be nice my father still hasn't done anything to get along.

I actually believed my father wouldn't care who I was and think about my happiness but all he cares about is himself.

While we were walking just couple of blocks from the house Aleeya pointed to something from the distance.

"Mama, Appa's home" she says.

I look up from the ground witnessing a white Land Rover car. We both stopped in our tracks as the driver got out of his car and Aleeya ran towards him.

"Jungkook" I called.

He ignored me again picking up Aleeya.

"Yah! Why aren't you talking to me?!" I said.

Suddenly the passenger side opened revealing V. He smiled at me going to the drivers seat and simply drove away.

What the hell? I thought.

Did they kill my father already?

I blinked realizing that Jungkook and Aleeya was already walking ahead of me.

I ran catching up to them.

"Oppa!" I shouted.

He finally turned around and smiled ruffling my hair.

"Yah hajima oppa" I pouted.

"Sorry can't help it." He simply said.

"So what happened to my father?" I quickly ask.

He sigh scratching his head and I knew that he didn't kill him.

"He's not dead is he" I quietly ask.

"Yeah..about that ..when we got there the house was empty. Though I'm guessing he flew away in a helicopter. I'm sorry I didn't get there in time ..but hey if he's gone then that's good right?" He says.

I thought about it. He is right though, if my father is finally back in Thailand I won't have to worry about anything. As long as he's out of my life then it's all good. No drama..which is what I don't need right now.

"So he's gone..just like that..along with my mother?"

"Yups..either they knew I was coming or they just wanted to hide from me...coward." He says.

He took my hand lacing it with his, he then leaned in to peck my lips and he did the same to Aleeya. She giggled cutely holding tight onto her fathers shoulder.

"So your not gonna do anything?" I ask curiously. There's no way Jungkook is gonna let my father leave that easily, I'm sure he's thinking of something to get rid of him.

"Lynn I'm not gonna fly all the way to Thailand and murder your dad, not unless he comes and attacks me first. The good news is that he's gone and he won't bother us anymore, which is all I ask for. If he's out of the picture then there's no problem." He says with a shrug.

I guess he's right. Right now I'm just happy that he left.

I smiled back at Jungkook nodding my head as I ignored all the negativities that's been happening lately. With my father now gone I can simply enjoy spending time with my family just the way it used to be.

"Enough about your father..why are you out here alone with Aleeya? If something happens to you I'd be really upset about it." He says worriedly.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted some fresh air with her." I replied back.

"Well next time ..I'll have Jimin or Jhope to walk with you with the kids. They'll protect you when I'm gone" he smiles.

Wow, i can't believe I'm staring at the same guy that kept hurting me in the past. He's still the same Jungkook but it's like I'm seeing an improved person that I've fallen quickly in love with. He's changed only for the better and I'm very happy that he's like this.

He may seem aggressive on the outside but he really does have a soft side in him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He says pinching my cheek.

I shook my head with a smile. "Nothing..I'm just really happy to be with you" I said.

He smiled back as he ends up ruffling my hair again.

"I'm just happy I found my light"

___________

*Snap *Snap

Inside a vehicle two men in black suit had been hiding quietly observing the two couple.

They should've taken Lynn as soon as she got out of the mansion but unfortunately her husband had to ruin the kidnapping.

Instead of going out there and fighting with Jungkook they hid low snapping pictures of them to send it to Lynn's father.

When the time comes Mr.Rinraphat will get what he wants..something he's been dying to do since he laid he's eye on Jungkook.

"Sir we will have your daughter soon..as for the boy and his crew we will eliminate them soon enough" says one of the man on his cell.

"Excellent for now let the couple have their moment..I have things to do for those freaky family of his" says the father of Lynn on the other line.
__________________
**CUTT~~
It's lame I'm sorry I just came up with it two hours ago >~<