Don't Cry

I breath heavily grunting at the pain on my left side of the hip, I got kicked pretty hard there but I manage to take down those men that just came out of know where.

But the fact that Lynn was here minutes ago made me sure these area could be where the kidnapper is living.

I sauntered back to my car while holding my left side, I checked my phone and already Areum has been flooding my message bored and had called me.

With so many worries in her text I instantly drove away and back to the mansion.

_________
V POV

As soon as I arrive back at the house the screams of Jungkook was being heard from the outside,  ever since Lynn went missing he hasn't been himself lately.

It's like if he doesn't take his medication he gets really angry and annoyed about life. Which in his mind Lynn is his drug without her all hell breaks loose.

Finally inside the mansion the whole place has been a mess and I know Jungkook is the one ruining the whole place around.

Jimin came rushing down but halted when he saw me.

"Dude! Where have you been Areums been looking for you.." He says.

"I saw Lynn! She was somewhere in down town area. She was with probably her kidnapper" I said getting to the point.

His eyes and mouth widened as a response and he glances around to see if anyone would be watching then pulled me to the tea room.

"Why'd you pull me here?"

"Okay I think it's best if we don't speak about Lynn, Jungkook gets all emotional whenever he hears her name. What we need to do is just be on a look out for her and bring her back quietly." He says.

"No! We have to tell Jungkook about it and I think I may know where she's located specifically"

"Where is she?"

"Thailand"

He sigh shaking his head, he knows that things could go wrong if we try taking her away from her parents. But she's part of our family and right now we need her to be with Jungkook or else he's going to do suicide.

Speaking of suicide I sprinted my way upstairs following the shrieking and cursing of the young boy in need of his lover.

"Jungkook! You need to calm down!" Krystal shouted

"Fuck off!" He screamed.

"Just let me die!" He cried in distress.

When I heard him say that I opened his room and witness Jin, Jhope and NamJoon pinning the young boy down.

"Wh-what happened?!"

"GET OUT V!" Krystal shouted at me.

"Bitch I'll get out when you tell me what the fuck happened!" I yelled.

And soon enough we both collided into a very long bickering till NamJoon and someone else pulled me away from the room. NamJoon closed the door only to hear Jungkook's muffled cries.

"Fuck!" I shouted hitting the door.

"Stop" a small vivid voice made me end my aggressive mode.

She walked away and I simply followed her where we settled in our room.

I looked back to see Areum with sadness and worry in her eyes. I bit my lower lip taking her hand and pulling her close to me whispering that I was sorry I was acting that way.