Baby

**Ever heard of by2? Well that's Miko and Yumi, but for this story I'll be just using Miko huhuhuhuhu**

With a stunned expression Lynn was speechless from his confession, she doesn't understand why he has feelings for her but sadly she doesn't feel the same. It's best if he just leave and Jungkook be.

She blinked couple times and smiled nicely. "I'm very flattered that you like me but Jungkook is with me now and I cant be with anyone else but him"

He smiled back with a nod and finally stood up. "Well at least I got that off my chest..I guess it's best if we can be friends?" He reached in for a shake, though being friends isn't a bad thing she seemed worried of what would happen if she say no.

She extended my hand taking his and shakes on it. He then pulled something out and handed it to me which she took. It was his business card and said if she need someone to talk to I shouldn't be afraid to talk to him.

He walked towards the door but then Jungkook showed up with blood stains on his white shirt.

"Who are you?" He walked faster blocking David's exit.

"Uh...I'm Jungmin Choi...I came here to give her the necklace she uh left ..at the uh...

"Grocery store.." Lynn interrupted.

"I guess the necklace must've fell off me when I was looking for Aleeya" says Lynn.

Jungkook looked at the guy then back at Lynn, he didn't seem to be interested in what's going on as he simply walked away still wiping his bloody hands.

"Same old boy.." Sighs David.

"Well I better go..it was nice meeting him and take care of yourself Lynn" he patted her head and walked out.

Now that he was gone he marches to Jungkooks office where she sees him already taking out his shirt, but seeing his scars from the beating made her shut her eyes for a second.

"Does it hurt?" She spoke up.

He flinched turning around to see Lynn in view. "Hurt?"

"You know the scars from those people that tortured you. Did it hurt?" She ask again.

"At first it did ..but I got use to it." He said throwing his shirt on the couch.

He gestured her to come closer and Lynn didn't hesitate to do so. With him wrapping his arms around her waist he admired her figure having that seductive feature on.

His head rested on her shoulder well slightly he was about to till he agape his mouth and bit her shoulder nibbling on her skin and slight moans come out from her making Jungkook grip her waist tighter.

He left his bite mark on her satisfying how big it was. It was already bleeding and he loved the blood that's slowly forming on her.

"Bite ..me ...bite me some more" Lynn requested staring at him seductively.

He smirked then suddenly attacked her neck licking it all over biting it hard making it bleed, he'd licked the blood stains on her and kissed her lips making her taste her own blood.

She gasp when he smacked her ass groping it as he continued to eat her neck out.

"You like that baby?" He chuckles now roaming his hands on her breast.

Before things could go any further Yoongi barged with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.

He smirked when he knew what was going on. "Well well well, Lynn do want a second dick in you? I mean a threesome seems good or a foursome with Haneul" he laughed.