In and Out

*NOT EDIT~ huhuhu just imagine wrapping your legs around Jungkook body feeling his hard abs touching your skin* huhuhuhu

The whole day the kids had a great time spending with their fathers, it doesn't happen to often since they are always too busy with work and not enough time with their kids and today was well spent.

While the kids argue who gets to sit in the front car Yoongi slightly hit the back of Jungkook head and laughed at his actions.

"Ow!"

"Sooo you and Miko huh?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I've seen the way you look at her, same way you look at Lynn..." He says twirling his keys around.

"I don't look at her like that. Miko is just a friend nothing more than that" Jungkook says walking a bit faster.

"That's what all psychos say till they fall in love then in the end they get bored with the same girl and on to the next one" Yoongi chuckles.

"Well that was long time ago, I'm not going to get bored over Lynn..she's too addicting for me to stop" he pulled open the door telling Ailee to get off the drivers seat.

"I guess.." Yoongi says going to his car.

"Everyone gets bored playing with the same doll..that's why there's other dolls in the store. To pick one that's even better" says Lea looking at her father.

"Are you going to pick a new doll daddy? For a better one?" Lea continued.

Jungkook only glared at her daughter and only silence filled the car on their way home.

~~

We got home at around 9:15 pm. The girls ran inside the mansion dumping their jackets on the floor for their parents to pick them up later.

"Yoona! Pick your damn sweater NOW!" Shouted Yoongi.

"Hell NOO!" She shouted back from halfway upstairs.

He ruffles his hair sighing as he picked yoona's things. "Where the hell does she get her attitude from?" He says now walking to the backyard till he made a "Whoohoo" sound.

Being curious I walked towards it and my cheeks burned when witnessing Haneul and Lynn were making out inside the hot tub.

"Hello ladies mine if we ...or I join in?" Smirks Yoongi.

Haneul pushed him off and chuckled. "Babe it's girls night ... Which means you boys aren't allowed."

Me and Yoongi both cussed underneath our breath knowing that we can't touch them..yet. Sooner or later Lynn's gonna have to go to bed and I'll have her to myself again.

"So Lynn how's my wife's lips?" Yoongi flirted tilting her chin.

"Her lips are very sweet..I like it" she smiles looking back at Haneul.

"But this was a dare and I lost so I had to" Lynn shrugged.

"Damn...I'd shove my dick in you right now..but I'll wait till you get out of there" Yoongi says frustratingly to Haneul who simply smirked back at him.

Lynn finally got out when she saw me, I pulled her waist and automatically attacking her lips feeling the inside of her sweet tongue. The make out session was heating up but I pulled out quickly taking her upstairs .

___________

David waited patiently for Miko to return when she finally arrived a slap to the face is what she received.

"I told you to come home at 8 and it's passed that! Where the hell have you been!" He yelled only to have his daughter cry.

With tears forming in Mikos eyes she wiped it off walking away only to be pulled back from David.

"Answer me Miko! Where have you been!?" He gritted now holding tight on her neck.

"I was at the toy store with our daughter.. And I'm sorry that I came home late I ran into traffic" she says gulping the lump in her throat.

David caress her cheeks smudging away her tears.

"See ...thats all I needed to hear.. Miko I love you babe. Just don't let me see you with other men okay" he says pecking her lips.

"I I'm going to take E-Emily to bed" she says taking the crying child away from her father.

"Good night Emily..I love you" he says kissing her cheeks.

He walked back to the living room pulling out a present. When Miko came back down she wondered who it was for, she knew David isn't the type to be all lovey dovey towards her.

David saw her as she eyes the present. "Come here Miko" he says. She did as she was told and walked towards him.

He gave her the present and told her to open it. She unwrapped it and smiled a bit.

"You like it?"

"Yes ..thank you" she softly says.

"Good, so be a good girl and stay away from Jungkook" he glared at her.

With a speechless expression she gulped again knowing she's already been caught with him.

"And quit your job as well...you work for me now and that's final" he says leaning in to kiss her cheeks.

"A-and if I don't..." She gutsy spoke.

He caressed her cheeks softly and smirked. "Then you'll end up dead just like your sister..so keep that in mind k babe?" He chuckles.
_____________________
**CUTT~~