Mask

**NOT EDIT**

My father grimace at the comment of what Jungkook said. His nostrils were puffing in and out and his fist were balled up wanting to punch him in the face. But he restored to his original features and calmed down.

Although he wasn't please at anything he still kept quiet and immediately walked out of the library along with my mother who didn't even say goodbye, it just shows how fake they were always been.

We watched them walking and into a black limousine as it drove away.

I looked up at Jungkook who wouldn't stop staring from the window.

I poked his cheek and he shift his direction back at me.

"I'll protect you. I won't let them take you" he says quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

I hugged him tight as a thank you, he hugged me back but then picked me up making me sit on his shoulder.. He was strong very strong.

"Let's go to sleep" he yawns.

"What happened to 'I'm gonna fuck your daughter kind of thing'" I chuckled.

"Well I mean if you want we could , I don't mind" he chuckles.

I shook my head smiling. "Nah lets just sleep" I told him.

He then put me down which I scream slightly, he then picked me up again this time carrying me bridal style.

________

Me, Ailee and Aleeya were already done with school. Apparently dad will be picking us up later so we headed to a hello kitty cafe to treat our little sister Aleeya.

I held her hands tightly while me and Ailee watches out for any one suspicious. Uncle V told us to always be aware of our surroundings and I'll take that to note.

We finally reached our destination and once inside we ordered tons of cake and three drinks.

I fed Aleeya since she was too busy watching Pororo on my iPhone6s. She it's bigger and has better quality.

"Ahhh" I said.

She opened her small little mouth while I plopped strawberry cake in her mouth.

Everything was going fine. We enjoyed ourselves with no one talking to us, we prefer to be alone because people tends to irritate us.

I then called dad if he was finished work sadly he didn't answer but texted he was in the middle of a meeting and will be done in ten minutes.

I replied saying that it's fine and we patiently waited for him till all of a sudden my mom mother walked in smiling. She didn't really stare at us but she slightly made contact with me.

I frown at her wrinkled ugly old ass faggot face.

She faked a smile as she came towards us pulling a chair to sit right next to Aleeya.

"Well it's a surprise to see you girls again" she says flashing her dentures.

"It's not a surprise, you've been following us ugly" I said.

She heard me say it but didn't want to look bothered by the comment. I could tell she really wanted to strangle me.

"Well what are you beautiful little girls doing here ...all alone with no protection"

"Well ugly ..it's obvious we humans have to eat and we come here to get some food...Dumbass. And as for protection our father will be here soon..I suggest you leave..your a contamination to us" Ailee commented back.