Hyung

**NOT EDIT ~ Lea and Jungkook matching ^^

Areum and V finally came back with a new family in there hands. A baby boy name Maiden was born and he was perfect for them. The family welcomes the little baby with open arms and of course tons of toys for him to play with.

Areum and the mothers were too indulge in staring at the bundle of joy while all the husbands were in the movie room simply watching a movie.

The boys poured drinks for one another while watching some horror films. When the movie ended they started to have some couple chitchats.

"So any news lately?" NamJoon ask.

"Yeah this David Choi guy came to my office yesterday and ask if It be okay to take Lynn to a party this Friday night" Jungkook replied.

"You made a deal with him didn't you?" V smirked.

"Oh yeah ..I did. It's like 50/50 I trust him with her but just to make sure nothing shitty  happens" he says.

He glances at V and right away he sigh knowing that it's his cue to do some stalking. "I know what to do...Jimin want to come along and find out who this David guy is?"

"Yeah sure anything to keep me away from Lea and Ailees game of death. Seriously they've murdered at least five people this week" he says getting up from the chair.

"Why!?" Jungkook questioned taking out a cigarette.

"Nothing specific they just wanted to kill" Jimin chuckled.

"Nah last time I went up in there room I ask why'd they've been killing so much, and Lea tells me her doll Maggie told her to do so" says Jhope taking drinks in a tray and simply headed out before Jungkook could ask any more question.

"Ugh ...another thing i need to worry about" he says.

_________

Jungkook headed upstairs hearing the shrieking of the girls in this late of night. When he was right on their doorstep he placed his ears on it, it grew quiet till giggles and laughter was not heard.

He unlocked the door only to witness the twins playing a board game. When he took a closer look he ripped it out of their grips earning two angry twins glaring back at him.

"Dad we were just playing what's the big idea!?" Ailee shouted.

"This needs to be burned, I don't even know how you two got a hold of this" he says gripping on the ouija board.

"We found it at a graveyard.." Lea responded

"Babe you won't need this to have fun. Find something else to do...we already have too many dead souls wondering around the place I don't need anymore of them" he says.

"Fine ..." The both said in unison.

Jungkook then walked out taking the creepy board game and threw it in the trash.

He then headed back in his room to take a shower till his phone buzzed, he didn't take a glance at it as he simply answered it.

"Hello?"

"J-Jungkook it's me Miko...I ne-need to speak to you privately"

He glances at Lynn who was deeply in slumber, he can't just leave but then again one of his workers is in trouble. Maybe she finally has a reason as to why she left the company so early.

"I'll be there" he quickly said and dashed out the room.

He drove quickly through the open rode trying to keep up with the navigation system, when he finally arrived at his destination he jumped out of the car walking towards the building.