Towels

**UNEDIT~~

While her father was with other patients Lea had and hour to play around, because the hospital is owned by Jin hyung the Jeons are the only patients that gets an exception when it comes to free time.

Lea walked around the hallways, looking through others room. She wasn't afraid of them because pretty much all of them actually likes her. She was friendly to the patients and she'd give them ice cream even though some are not allowed to have one.

She wanted to meet her mother so badly that she got a bunch of snacks and drinks just for the two of them.

When she reached her room, there was Athena taking all the stuff animals away dropping it in a garbage bag.

"Your an adult Lynn. Start acting like one and stop playing with these toys!" She shouted.

Lynn grabbed the bag pulling it back to her side.

"Lynn let go!" She yelled again.

"GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!" I screamed loud enough to get both of their attention.

Athena dropped the bag down and kicked the stuff toy, she fixed herself picked up her clipboard and walked away bumping into the little girl.

"You for the freaking last time Lynn is not your mother! There is no way Jungkook would ever have sex with that crazy chick!"

"But they did!" she shouted back.

"Get out of her room!"

"I'm a nurse! So you should take order from me I don't take orders from a seven year old. And besides once I marry your father I'll be your step mother" she sneered.

"Yeah well I don't take orders from a bitch face like you. Do not mess with my family! You have no idea what I'm capable of"

"I'm not afraid of you Lea!"

"I'm not afraid of you either ass!"

Athena grunted and stomped her way out of the room, and Lea enters inside locking it shut so she won't be able to come back again.

Lynn again curled up on the side of the corner blocking her body from any harm.

"Mommy! It's okay I'll protect you. Don't worry daddy won't marry that freak" she says making her feel better.

"I got you some snack do you want some?!" She ask.

Lynn nodded her head and her arms expended at the sight of goodies in the bag.

The two girls munched on snacks giggling at each other as if it was just like yesterday. They spent their days in the room dancing around pretending to be birds, jumping on the bed and laughing all day. This made Lynn very happy, she hugged Lea swaying her around.

"I love you mommy" she smiled giving her a kiss.

"I..I lo-lo-love Y-y-you t-t-to" she says trying her best to speak fluently and although it wasn't through it made Lea hugged her even tighter.

____________
JK POV

I held onto Athena's hand swaying in the air as I took her home from our date.

Reaching her home I began to think about Lynn and how she's doing. I wanted to get back at the institution right away.

"Jungkook? Is something wrong?" She ask. Her lips so close to mind that I actually blocked it with my hand.

She looked at me a bit upset. "Wh-why did you do that?"

"N-nothing ..I..I'm sorry I just don't feel like kissing you right now." I said.

She sigh put both hands on her hips and glared at me.

"Jungkook..are you thinking about that girl Lynn?" Her voice was now raised higher then before.

"No.. Of course not. I just have a lot of things on my mind" I said giving a few coughs.

"Okays well..are you still coming to visit my grandparents in Busan? They're way nicer than my parents" she chuckled.

"Uhm ..yeah can't wait" I smiled weakly.

"Go ..to sleep" I told her. As always she obeyed, she hugged me one last time and walked up in her apartment.

I immediately dashed in my car driving back to the institution.

When I finally got there I unlocked the building and locked it from the inside, at this hour the patients are all sleeping locked in their room.

I unlocked her door and too my surprise I gulped a bit seeing her wrapped around in a towel, her hair still wet. She stared at me, then backed away hitting the wall with her bare back.

"N-no no I can le-"

"I mean I won't look..so go ahead and get changed."

"I m-mean I I already seen you naked and yeah..Uhm..okay I'll just turn around." I said blushing like an idiot.

I don't know what happened but in just seconds Lynn was right in front of me cupping my face making me lean closer and closer and soon our lips connected.

The feeling of her soft and cherry flavored lips flowed in my tongue, something I've been craving for so long and I couldn't believe I have her in my arms again.

I gripped hard on the towel, hard enough to make her yelp a bit since I was digging through her skin. She bit my lip at the action I've caused, giving me a bloody lip.

"Do..you want to? Right now?" I questioned calmly.

She looked up at me and smiled giving me an okay signal.

The night grew into a loud and a very wet atmosphere. Sweats trickled down my forehead down to my chest as I gripped on her ass pounding onto her.

Her breathing unstable, she gripped on the bed sheets feeling all of me inside of her.

I flipped her over getting a better look at her and began aggressively going deeper as I sucked on her breast.

With one last thrust I loaded my seeds into her again. We both breath heavily as we stared at each other's soul.

I then collapsed on her body wrapping my arms around the girl that I loved so much.

"I hope we have a baby boy this time" I chuckled.

She smiled and kissed me again.

I got up and called V hyung to make something to make Lynn talk again, and I want her out of this fucking place once and for all.

He's always delightful in making Lynn happy, and hearing that she's alive got him to work harder.

"You'll talk again..and I'm getting you out of here okay?" I told her.

She nodded her head in agreement and hugged me, I hugged her back and we both slept in the hospital kind of like how she slept with me when she came to visit.

I kissed the girl one last time before we both fell asleep in each other's arm.
______________________
**CUTT~~