Bitch Stay in Your Lane

**NOT EDIT~ oh above is what I picture Aleeya to be when she's older.. ~~

The afternoon was really nothing special Jungkook and Aleeya had to stay inside the mansion in order for any of the soldiers to know about the relationship of the two. Having a child and not notifying one of the commanders is against the law.

If Aleeya were to ever be caught she and her father could face a life in the prison camp.

He couldn't risk being caught so luckily Jungkook had a disguise for his daughter, a way for people to think she's one of them.

He didn't think he'd use it again but this was a way to keep his daughter at harms way.

Jungkook took the pill and placed it inside milk. He then walked towards the little girl that was engross in watching a North Korean propaganda.

She tried to change the channel but failed to do so. "Appa!"

"Yo"

"Why is there no more channels? Is the tv broken?" She ask while flipping the channels.

"This country only has one channel" he chuckles.

"Ohh ~ well that's lame" she pouted.

"Here come drink your milk" he says pulling her small hand towards him.

She didn't argue taking the cup and drank down the milk. She coughed a little but subsided quickly.

Jungkook smiled getting from the couch to hand her his giant white shirt and underwear.

In few seconds the little girl was no longer a little girl she was now in her teens at least 19 year old girl.

"Here..you'll need this right now" he says.

She took the giant shirt and placed it on her. "Whoohooo this shirt is soo big haha" she laughed twirling her shirt around.

"It'll only last couple weeks...I need you to be like this for awhile..I have places to attend and you might come with me on some so till then you'll be a nineteen year old kid ..got it?"

She gave her dad a thumbs up taking her bunny with her as she headed upstairs.

~~

Jungkook was preparing dinner when the door banged many times. He stopped what he was doing and approached it.

"Daddy!" Aleeya came running out but stopped when Jungkook gestured her to leave.

"Get out Aleeya"

He opened the door and in view was one of the soldiers. He simply handed Jungkook of what seems to be an invitation to the grand hall palace, he saluted the man and he did the same. The soldier then left leaving Jungkook and Aleeya at be.

He read the invitation and the party was tonight. A simple gathering for the great leader like he always does every month or so. Even if he doesn't want to go he can't declined the offer simply because if he did they'll sure come after him and that is not what he came all the way here to do.

"Aleeya come out sweetie" he calls.

Aleeya came running down jumping in joy almost falling down because of her balance. "Yes daddy?" She smiled.

"I can't leave you here alone..who knows what would happen if they see you. So Uhm there's this party tonight and I need you to come with me.."

"A party? Whoohoo yesssss!" She shouted in joy.

"Okay settle down. But go wash up and I'll look for a dress for you" he smiles.

"Okidoki daddy" she ran back to her room to get herself ready.