Bitter Sweet

**NOT EDIT ~ Please enjoy the bootiful picture of Jungkook absuee**

Jungkook splashed water at his daughters face as she gasp at the coldness.

"That was uncalled for!" She yelled.

"Shut up and go to your room!" He shouted as he pointed upstairs.

"NO!"

He pulled her arm then instantly griped her neck making her eyes and mouth wide open. Tears were already forming and Jungkook only glared with furrowed eyes, gritting his teeth. When he realized he was griping her neck too hard he loosened his hands backing away seeing his daughter in fear of her father.

She instantly pushed him off and ran up the stairs to her room slamming the door shut.

Jungkook gulped looking at his hands as it shook thinking at the actions he has done.

He balled his hands into a fist and slammed it against the glass table causing it to shatter a bit.

"Dammit!" He breathed.

He closed his eyes and opened it once again to breath more calmly.

"I have to turn her back into a child before she becomes like more vicious."

He quickly rummaged through the kitchen drawers taking the blue aging pill, he took one and instantly ran up the stairs to Aleeya's room.

He then realized since her door has been destroyed due to last nights event, he went to the guest room and sure enough the door had been locked.

"A-ALEEYA!"

"I I'm coming in okay.." He said. He decided instead of shooting the doorknob again he took his key and unlock the door.

He opened the door as he witness her curled up in a ball by the corner of the wall.

"Leave me alone" she said.

"That I cannot do.." He said.

He walked towards her and sat down next to her. The too grew silent for a good two minutes till Jungkook broke it off by giving her a candy.

She automatically because she really can't resist the temptation of sweets in her mouth, she took it and plopped it in her mouth. But it wasn't just an ordinary candy but the blue pill that will turn her back to a child again.

In seconds Aleeya was now five again and her eyes slowly was drifting away. Jungkook smiled seeing his little girl as he took her in us arms wrapping a blanket over her.

He kissed her cheeks placing her on the bed.

"Please stay like this forever" he says.

He left her sleep for awhile, while he goes back into his office to do some planning on how to take over the country.

After minutes of taking notes he then realize that the only way to get power is to have a word with Nayeon. Her father has the deed to becoming a ruler, if he dies who'll take over? Nayeon can't because the people of the north does not trust that a twenty year old girl could run the country.

Jungkook needs his name to written on a new deed and Nayeon is the only girl that can take him to the dear leaders office ..which would be a bit tricky since there are thousands of guards all ready to shoot at who ever enters.

He needed back up just in case anything goes wrong.

Although he hated this to happen he has no choice but to bring in his seventeen cousins with him including his boys back at home.

But for now he'll have to think it through again till he decides it's a good idea.

"A-Appa~"

Jungkook looked by the door and smiled when seeing his little girl rubbing her tired eyes with her bunny always with her.

"Hey baby..did you sleep well?" He ask.

She nodded her head and approached her father.

He picked her up plopping her on his lap while he grabbed his guitar next to him.

"Wanna sing a song?"

"Ne!" She giggled.

"What song sweetie?"

"Uhm..." She scratched her head furrowing her brows thinking too hard.

She gasp and clapped her small hands glancing at her father.

"Uhm..that song ..Uhm b-butterfly" she says.

Jungkook nodded and strum the guitar..

"amugeosdo saenggakhaji ma
neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
geunyang naege useojwo

nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha
i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
sarajiryeo hajima

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
neomu areumdawo duryeowo
Untrue Untrue
You You You

gyeote meomulleojullae
naege yaksokhaejullae
son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
geopna geopna geopna

siganeul meomchullae
i sungani jinamyeon
eopseodeon iri doelkka
neol ilheulkka
geopna geopna geopna

butterfly, like a butterfly
machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom"~

_____________

Nayeon was busy getting ready to go on a date, she looked at herself and winked in approval.

She picked up her purse and walked out of her mansion till Ju Hyeok saw her, giving her a rose.

"For you my love" he says.

She smiled and hugged him. "Aww you got those for me? Your so sweet" she says giving him a kiss.

"So any news on the Jeons?"

He smirked at the mention of the name.

"That stupid girl Aleeya is nothing but a slut..same goes for his wife. Turns out that Aleeya is Jungkooks daughter .."

Nayeon bit her lips furrowing her brows in confusion.

"If Jungkook is Aleeya's father then ..H-how .. The age ..they're like close to each other's age. There's no way that's his kid.."

"Well it is..maybe they adopted an older kid.. You know the Jeons loves young woman, they'll do anything to get there hands on fresh meat" Ju Hyeok responded.

"True..but then again it's the Jeons were talking about..."

"What do you mean?" He ask.

"They're very aware of their surroundings..they're like a military that's always on a look out for danger, even if you think you got them..they are always one step ahead of the game. Especially their kids ...there cunning and manipulative human beings, it's one of the reasons why they're so good at killing anyone that they think is unworthy to live in this world."

"But as for that girl Aleeya..gain her trust because I'll need her to do my bidding, she'll trust you" she said.

"Well I am her boyfriend after all" Ju Hyeok chuckled.
____________________________
**CUTT~~