Ugh Not Again

**NOT EDIT**

The two bothers were both in headlocks trying to attack the other, Jungkook grunted as he finally got a hold Davids neck, he gripped it hard suffocating the man. David however didn't back down just yet, with Jungkook too preoccupied in taking Davids last breath, the man slowly pulled his gun towards him however someone quickly got a hold of it, and a slight glance he saw Miko taking the gun away from him.

"I'm so sorry hyung but you can't take my wife" Jungkook gritted choking him harder.

"I I guess th-this is good b-bye littl-little bro-brother" David said one last sentence before his breath had diminished.

When his eyes finally shut Jungkook loosened his grip. He used two fingers to check if he was still breathing but sadly he didn't. He got off him glancing around the room, by the corner a terrified young girl cornered herself holding a gun but dropped it instantly when she made eye contact with Jungkook.

"Miko are you alright?"

She was too scared to move and even speak, Jungkook then slowly walked towards her picking her up bridal style. She didn't push him off probably too afraid of what would happen if she did try to fight him back.

"I'll take you somewhere else other than here" he told her as he headed to a different location.

Once they reached their destination Jungkook picked up Miko once again marching up to one of his condominium home, since he hardly uses it he figured why not give it to someone else instead.

He unlocked the door and marches his way up the stairs into a room where he laid the bruised up girl.

He notice she had few other marks and a bloody forehead that needs to be cleaned ..well she needed to be cleaned.

"I'll be right back I just need to take some few other things" he said then went downstairs to grab the materials he needed. He came back with some medicine and sat next to her.

He held her chin to face her as he dabbed the medicine on some Cotten balls patting it on her forehead, she hissed and squint her eyes at the pain, Jungkook blew on the mark to ease the pain a bit. Once he was finished he place a giant band aid on the side of her forehead. He then worked his way to her neck doing the same thing, when everything was done he went back downstairs to throw away some tissues of blood and other medicines that were use.

He made her hot tea and came back upstairs still to find her head low still out of it from earlier.

"You should go to sleep soon...and if your worried about the body. My men took care of it. And as for your daughter ...I'll  have one of my spies to come take her and bring her to you" he said.

She gulped and bowed at him, thanking him for what he's done. Jungkook glances at her and notice she wouldn't be able to go to sleep unless someone helps her go to sleep.

"Do you want me to stay here?...I can stay with you for couple of hours then I have to leave afterwards" he questioned.

"I if you d-don't mind" she finally spoke up.

"Not at all" he says.

He got on the bed and scooted up laying next to her. Miko lays back down covering herself with the blankets trying to fall asleep.

Hours later the two quickly fell asleep and Jungkook was too tired to get up again.

_________

Morning came by and the bright sunny light seeped through the windows waking the two up from their long slumber. Jungkook moved his body around not knowing where his arms had landed but few seconds of realizing that he's touching something very warm woke him up right away.

His arms were on Miko's body he quickly took it off her luckily not waking the sleepy girl. He checked himself and cussed underneath his breath when he found out that he had no shirt on or his pants either.

"There's no way I did it with her" he says quietly.

He glanced at her and sure enough he notice his own bite marks on her skin.

He instantly got out of bed putting on his clothes back on, before leaving he made her some breakfast and a note apologizing what he has done to her during the night.

Jungkook ran out of the condominium home and into his car driving back home.

____________

When I arrived home it was around 8:23.

It was quite when I entered my room only the breathing of Lynn made the noises around the room. I pulled her strands of hair away from her face to witness her beauty, seeing her at peace was a beautiful sight.

She suddenly woke up from her slumber fluttering her lashes to view me better. She smiled seeing me and called my name out from her lips.

"Jungkook? Only now you're coming to bed?" She says in her husky voice.

"Yeah... I just had to take care of some things" I told her.

"Oh I see" she says. She took my hand lacing it with mine while she caresses it with her free hand.

She stood up and glances at me before I knew it her smile faded quickly taking her hands off mine.

"Wh-what's wrong!?" I ask.

She ignored me walking out, but I held her shoulder to stop her from moving.

"Don't touch me Jungkook! Your a mess, you smell like perfume and.."

She held my chin, "That's lipstick on your cheek! Taking care of business? More like cheating again".
_____________________
**CUTT~~