Oppa!

I picked up my pace running to the exit which is the front door. This I had to take a risk, I could either get captured by securities or this could be my lucky day and actually get away with this.

I didn't even hesitate as I barge through the door, I sigh in relief closing my eyes a bit.

I glance around the front spacious opening and not even thinking through I made a run for it.

When I was finally out of the mansion I sprinted to my car and opened the front seat placing her next to me, she was so knocked out of it she could hardly keep her head up.

"It's okay Lynn we're going home now" I told her while putting the seat belt on her.

Before I could even go to the driver side something pinched me on the back of my neck. I touched the back of it and felt a bit of wetness on my fingers and all of a sudden my eyesight became dark instantly.

____________

Peach who knew David would come back because of his money didn't think he'd come all the way to Thailand for it.

He tied a rope around his legs taking him to the torture chamber, with him still in sleep mode he tied him upside down as he dangles in the center of the room.

As for Lynn, Peach took her right back to her room taking out a syringe sending poison in her body. He caresses her pale  cheeks and kissed it before locking up her room.

He walked to the dinning table where Lynn's mother and father were eating peacefully.

"That boy shouldn't have come back. Look what he's got himself into" says the King.

"So Peach any news about his siblings coming our way?"

Peach nodded. "They'll be here soon but for now we should start preparing Lynn's wedding. I mean Jungkook wouldn't miss that special day" he chuckles.

"Of course she must be in her best form so that Jungkook would know how happy she is to be away from him." The Queen smiled.

"And his children? What should we do with them?" He ask as if taking notes on their ideas.

"I want them to suffer as well. Take them to Thailands most horrific asylum..they'll be taken cared of over there. And that girl ..Areum..she's pregnant isn't she? How many months left till labor?"

"About four more.." He replied.

"Oh my..no no no that won't do. Torture the girl and the husband and on the second month we take out her baby..simple." She says sipping her glass of wine.

Peach bowed at the order he received, the only he has left to do is wait for the Jeons to participate in Lynn's beautiful event that could literally kill Jungkook in just a second.

He walks back up to Lynn's room unlocking the door. She was still in deep slumber but watched her vividly. In just a week the girl will be sent off to one of the duke...he pulled out his phone and snapped pictures of her sending it to her new husband.

Couple seconds later he received a text from the duke saying how much he's please to see the girl and that he wishes to meet with her soon.

Peach turned off his phone only to patiently wait for the Jeons to arrive.

~~

With morning already in set Lynn was placed in a wheelchair due to the rape she had been into weeks ago. Her condition was very bad almost to the point of dying but no matter how much suffering Lynn was in her parents still wasn't satisfied of the outcome.

Giving their daughter away to an old man would make her prepare her life as a better girl.

Peach took her to the dining table where her mother and father was already seated eating their breakfast.

They didn't acknowledge her presence and only continued to devour their meals.

Lynn who had no appetite simply stared at her damp porridge. Staying with her parents was torture, they haven't or have realized that Lynn is very sick and if she continues to be in their care she could die and resurrection could not even help.

She had to escape ..it's a must.

"Eat your breakfast Lynn" her father spoke.

She didn't reply just silence filled the room.

"Eat! You must be well fed for your marriage in a week.. the duke will be waiting for you. He'll take good care of you. I just know it" chuckles her mother.

Lynn took the glass of hot tea and threw it at her mother causing a shriek from her.

"You foul child! How dare you! Look what you've done to my dress!" She shouted.

"If you think that stupid boy will come rescue you think again! All of them will be punished!" She screamed.

"You have no idea what kind of person he is..just because he may look like some ordinary guy he's really mental in the brain" she says.

*Scoff* "And you prefer someone that's dangerous to you?"

Lynn shrugged but smiled at the thought. "I rather have him become insane than ..."

"Than be normal" someone interrupted the family and when they turned around Jungkook, V and Jimin were already inside their home.

Lynn smiled seeing him again a bit of tear warmed up on her eyes.

"H-how did you get inside?!" The Queen shouted.

"Your door was wide open ugly" says V.

Jungkook stared at Lynn, even though she was in a very bad position he was just happy to see her again.

"Hey princess did you miss me?" He said.

Lynn chuckled with a nod.

"Let's go" he said. With that Lynn stood up from her wheelchair and tried to dash to him but unfortunately something terrible happened.

"Opppaaaaa!!!!" She screamed with her eyes wide open and trembling body.
_________________
**CUTT~~
Just a curious question don't have to answer: but what country would you travel besides Korea or Japan?