Talk 2 Her

**UNEDIT ~ please try not to comment on the previous chapter ^^ don't make other readers know what happen next ty JellyBeans for your cooperation hehe ^^

Already two months has passed and I was still determined in finding Lynn, although everyday my men would come home empty handed I refused to believe that she's dead.

There were times that I felt like giving up but then I'll only be failing her if I do so.

There's really not much I can right now except wait and see what happens, and for now I'll just keep pretending that I have feelings for Lexi which I don't, but she gets on my nerves that I pity her because she actually likes me.

As usual I was in my office just having a decent quiet afternoon with no kids running around... It's just me, my beer and a pack of cigarettes.

After hours of drinking I began to stare droopily at the picture of Lynn and me when we had our wedding and instantly broke down in tears literally feeling the effect of sadness.

For someone who has never cried in my life she was the only one that actually made my tears turn into more of a sincere flow. No woman could make me feel the way she made me feel, and I really don't know why or how she does it but ..being with her makes me complete.

My body felt as if thousands of sharp thorns had been stabbing me multiple times. This girl that I've been with has many effect on me and I don't know how she manage to stay with me for so long even after everything we've been through she's been with, and all I want is for her to come back and be wrapped in my arms, just to hold her tight.

"I I I miss y-you Lynn.." I said quietly.

I drank another bottle of beer and soon I became drunk once again as usual.

I sigh irritatedly and decided to just lean back and placed my legs on the table and close my eyes for a bit, maybe taking a nap would stop me from thinking about her for now.

After just an hour having deep sleep someone entered my domain, my eyes widen and if it isn't the devil coming closer.

"Hi~ I I got the dress you gave me. Thank you" she smiled.

I took another cigarette and puff a smoke as I glared at her.

"Did it fit well" I ask.

"Ah yeah very well, how'd you know my size"

I shrugged "Same size as my Lynn so I'd figured it would fit you as well" i said.

The mention of her name got her to blink couple of times and her smile seems to fade from it also.

"Come closer I wanna take a closer look at you" I said.

Hesitantly she moved towards me and pulled her arm to turn her around simply admiring her bare back that was showing.

"Stunning" I said.

She turned around and smiled. "Thank you"

"U-Uhm tonight you promise to take me on a date. I hope you haven't forgotten" she says shyly.

"Oh yeah...Uhm yeah I haven't forgotten. So just get ready by 8" I said.

"Okays" she giggles.

"C-can I stay with you..you look kind of lonely. Just sitting here"

I sigh and scratched the back of my head, but since she's already here might as well do something..

"Whatever, but you'll get bored..there's nothing to do here"