Holy Bible

**NOT EDIT~~

It's been at least four months now everything seems to be fine with just Jungkook and Aleeya. It was almost like having a father daughter time together which Aleeya loves very much. This pretty much made up the time when Jungkook didn't appear at Aleeya's event.

But now that she's in her teens she grew a bit more with an attitude, she wasn't as sweet as she used to be and the more parties she's attended with her dad the more men became interested in her and this got Jungkook very pissed.

It was already midnight and Jungkook was in his office writing a letter for Lynn, he's been writing to her all day and he'd received letters from her as well, telling him that she's doing fine, that he doesn't have to worry much about her and do what he has to do, but she wished for him to come home safely with Aleeya.

On the other side of the room, Aleeya who was ready to go to bed got disturbed when someone started throwing rocks through the window.

She hurried over opening her window and looked down to see one of the boys that she met during a party.

"Ju hyeok oppa!" She whispered shouted.

"Hi baby can I come in?" He said ready to climb up the wall that had vines supporting him.

"Yeah but be quiet my daddy is I think still sleeping?" She shrugged but giggled to wait for her prince to come up.

Ju hyeok finally arrived inside her room and embraced her giving kisses all over her cheeks.

"Ugh babe I missed you so much" he said

"I miss you too baby" she giggles hugging him back.

The two sat on her bed and cuddle together, since there was really nothing good to do, Ju Hyeok decided to something for the first time. They've only been dating for a good three month and to this point he wanted to take it to the next level.

The two couple stared at each other for second till their lips were planted on each other.

Things did got heated as Aleeya crawled on top of him.

Suddenly her boyfriend started to nibble on her neck causing her to moan in pleasure.

As things we're getting hot inside her bedroom, Jungkook could sense something wasn't right.

He grabbed his gun from under the desk and maneuvered his direction to his daughter room. When he heard some moaning he cuss underneath his breath and shot the door open.

"What the fuck!" He witness the random guy ready to stick his dick in her and Aleeya instantly got up covering herself.

"D-daddy..I can explain"

Jungkook glared at her and pointed his finger "You need to shut up! I'll deal with you later!"

"S-sir look I I can explain ..I I wasn't"

"Shut up you were dammit!" He pointed the gun towards her boyfriend.

"If that girl gets pregnant I'll cut you and your dick off! Don't touch my kid!" He shouted in rage.

"I I'm really sorry! S-sir I wasn't going to get her pregnant! I I got condom" he awkwardly chuckled.

"I don't give a fuck if you have or don't have one. She's not getting pregnant.."

"Daddy! Please don't kill him"

"Aleeya! Just shut up!"

"Get out right now or I'll shoot you!" He said.

The young man quickly put back his clothes on and heads back down running away from the house. Once he disappeared Jungkook glared at the shivering and scared girl by the corner of the room.

"Put back your clothes ..now" he says.

"I I'm ..so-"

"It's fine ..just get yourself cleaned up" he said walking away and closing the door behind him.

~~

The next morning Jungkook woke up early to the smell of breakfast aroma filling up the surface of the home.

He rubbed his tired eyes getting up from the bed and moved down to the kitchen where he sees his daughter cooking for the first time.

She saw him come in and smiled "Good morning daddy..did you sleep well"?

He did sleep well but at the same time didn't, from what he had encountered last night he hopes it'll be the last of seeing his girls in that kind of situation again.

He simply nodded at her going to the kitchen table to take a seat while Aleeya planted some pancakes in front of him.

She sat next to him noticing that her father didn't look hungry.

"A-Appa... Uhm are y-you still mad at what I did.. I didn't mean to hurt ..you.. I I .."

Jungkook looked at her and smiled, he held her hand caressing it softly.

"Aleeya, you will always be my baby..and I'd like to keep it that way. Seeing you almost doing it with some random guy did effect me and I didn't like it one bit. Please do me a favor and end it with him..I'm pretty sure he just likes you for your money and that body of yours.. Not yourself" he said.

"But he's my boyfriend and I trust him..he's loves me allot" she replied.

Jungkook chuckled at her comment. "What the hell do you know about love? Aleeya that boy wanted to have sex with you last night and you could be pregnant after that. And once he finds out that you have his child he'll leave you!"

"But you did it with mommy at a very young age so why can't I?!"

"Yeah but I never left her when she had your sisters, at that time we were still kind of clueless when it came to raising kids..please don't make the same mistake that we did."

"Besides once he finds out your just a five year old kid he won't love you anymore.." He bluntly said causing her to tear up from his words.

"Your mean daddy" she said.

"I'm not mean I'm just stating the truth..."

"End it with him ...and that's final.." He said.

Aleeya thought about it and realize she didn't want to part from her lover, it was too soon and what her father said was a lie, her boyfriend loves her dearly and her father wasn't going to ruin it.

"No!" She shouted.

"No? What.." He glared.

"No I'm not breaking up with him..I'm 19 and I'm done listening to you! This is my life and I can love whoever I want to love! This time you can't control who I'm with!" She beamed while staring dead at Jungkook.

"Excuse me? Repeat those words once more.. Aleeya?!" He says standing up.
___________________________
**CUTT~~