Plastic Smile

**NOT EDIT**

Once everyone was back home from their trip Lea has given some information on what she thinks is going on, V already aware of what's going on agreed to every detail he heard from her.

V also told the Jeon couples of his mistakes, they took it pretty well actually even if he knows that deep down their screaming on the inside, but they won't show how angry they were.

For now what V suggested everyone to do is simply be cautious of their surroundings anything or anyone that is around them will likely be a target.

Before going to bed Lynn apologize to everyone for her parents actions, she didn't understand why they were acting so selfish, though Jungkook apologized to for even bringing them back to life in the first place.

He just thought he was making Lynn happy, just to see them again but he didn't think they'd refuse everything their daughter wanted in life.

V and Jhope heads to the lab in recreating the immortality potion.

They knew it was going to be a long night and a very long month for them to process a perfect potion, rushing it can only make the potion inconsistent and they wouldn't want another mistake to happen again.

"Well let's all get some sleep it's been a long week for all of us" NamJoon said with a yawn.

Everyone all headed upstairs in their room while Jimin stayed to make some dinner for Jin.

Ever since he got back from the institution he's been his room all day..hardly comes out. As for vacation he was dragged to go out by NamJoon, all he did was play super Mario games all week.

Jimin walks up to his hyungs room opening the door and just like always he was sitting on the floor still playing video games of super mario, he doesn't understand why he's so into that kids game.

But if it makes him happy then let him have his child's play.

"Hyung I got you chicken, rice, miso soup, and some fruits" he says placing it on the ground in front of him.

He didn't even stare at him, too busy concentrating on the game.

"Yeah yeah thanks ..okay now leave! I'm on level 65 don't ruin my groove" he says.

Jimin only smiled in delight bowing at him.

"Okay hyung enjoy your meal, I'll be back to take once your done" he said.

____________

As hours passed by, me and Jhope haven't spoken to each other to busy concentrating on the experiment.

Eventually we got tired and decided to take a break before continuing again.

"I'll be in the practice room to blow off some steam.." Says Jhope

"Have fun hyung... I'm gonna go get some glass of water" I told him.

We got out of the lab going our separate ways.

I headed in the kitchen to get a glass of water, I sigh deeply scratching my head at the irritation of what's been going on lately. It seems like everyone is after us for many reasons...and sadly we can't seem to get a break.

I swayed my body from side to side something I picked up from just watching my kids.

After minutes of thinking my mind came back to senses when I heard door knocking. I walked slowly getting my sword ready just in case.

I held firmly on the handle and puff a breath.

With one swoosh he opened it and with wide eyes i totally didn't see this one coming.