Mothers Care

**NOT EDIT~ hopefully the comment section doesn't go to the previous one 😪....**

While driving back to the house my phone buzzed. I quickly grabbed it and pressed on the speaker mode.

"It's me Peach"

"Yeah what do you want .. You promise me my money and I still haven't gotten it yet."

"Don't worry I got your money and her parents wants to meet her now. So for the girl meet me at Hans River and you'll get paid" I heard an audible smirk from him but shrugged it off.

"And my company?"

"It'll be up in couple of days..just give me the girl" he repeated.

He soon hanged up the phone and I curved to the left making my way to the Hans River.

An hour later I finally reached my destination, a grey Honda car was in view and already I knew it was Peachara's. I parked my car three slots from his and instantly got out.

I walked to him calling his name out. He turned to face me flashing a smile waving his hand in the air slowly.

"I don't have all day her parents want her now..so is she in the car?"

"Yeah...she's sleeping, but eventually she'll wake up soon. Anyways ..where's my money?" I ask annoyingly because I can't wait any longer.

He walked away as I followed his gaze he went towards his car taking out something from the back seat. He came back out and my eyes twinkled seeing two brief cases in both hands.

With a smirk on his lips he handed me the briefcase and his car key which we'll be switching cars with.

"Well now that you got your money and I got my girl you can leave ..." He said walking away to my car.

i witness him driving away with Lynn in the car even if it was one day with her it was nice ...it was a nice feeling having one person in my arms, but I know it's not gonna last long. At least I savor the moment.

I nodded my head sniffling at the chilly weather with nothing left to do then to wait for my company to get back on its own feet I walked to the car driving home.

_________
LYNN POV

The beating drum in my head was enough to make me regain my consciousness. The cherry blossom fragrant seeped in my nose making me become familiar of the surroundings.

When i finally got my eyesight back, I finally realize I was back home in Thailand!

I was in a panic mode finally understanding that I had been knocked out for a very long time only to be shipped back to my country. David must've met with my parents and them to me.

I tried to get up but failed when my arms and legs had been tied up to the bed stand causing me to shriek in agony. Moving around only made the ropes tighten my wrist and ankles which gave me scratch marks.

After hours of screaming my voice eventually gave up and only whimpering of cries echoed my room.

"Somebody please h-help me.." I screamed once more.

"J-Jungkook where are y-you" I cried and having his full image in my eyes made it even worse, because I miss him too much.

Realizing that no one would hear me I gave up trying to catch my breath, my throat became itchy and dry and my eyes were beginning to be puffy red.

Soon after the door opened and in my view was my mother coming towards me with grin on her face and some items on the tray.

One thing that caught my attention was the syringe. That made the entire hairs on my body stood up to the sight.

"Oh good your awake lovely." She smiled while she took a chair sitting on it.

"M-mom pls let me go! Please I beg of you!" I shouted.

I gasp when her hands made contact with my face and in all my life I never had my mother slapped me.. This was the first time she did this and I wash shocked by her gesture.

"You've been a rotten daughter ever since you met that boy! So now Lynn ....mother is here to take care of you" she said calmly caressing my burning cheeks.

"You bitch! If you think I'll ever get over Jungkook or even think about leaving him your dead wrong!" I shouted angrily.

She inhaled and exhaled and puff out her breath, with a glare she pulled my hair eyeing me deeply.

"Lynn you must listen to your mother..that boy has done nothing but disaster to you. His a menace just like his family."

"You'll soon learn to love someone else ..just not him." She said.

"I will NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE EXCPET JUNGKOOK!" i cried some more.

With pursed lips she turned her eyes to the medicine that was on the tray. She picked up the syringe and the toxic chemical in the mini bottle.

I gulped as she started to sucked the chemical from the bottle, this wasn't some motherly love ..this was pure poison.

"Wh-what are you doing!?"

"Take those away from me!" I shouted as I kept struggling in my bed.

"Hush my dear mother is going to make you feel all better." She chuckles.

She called five men to come and hold me down while one of them taped my mouth with no way of fighting back my mother started to sing and the more the needle came closer to me the more I kept freaking out, trying to scream my voice out but nothing.

Suddenly the needle injected my skin, and the feeling of its toxic virus floating in my body was making me feel weak to the stomach. Soon my dreadful screams halted and all I could see was some twirling of different colors making me feel all fuzzy inside.

"Oh my dear Lynn... Look at you your looking sick as ever, oh my my poor child, It's a good thing I gave you your medicine." She smiled staring at me with vile in her eyes.
________________
**CUTT~~