Tear Drop

**NOT EDIT~~ this chapter might be confusing..

Three weeks I've been isolated from my family, ever since the incident of her ...I could care less about living again.

I tried to kill my self many times but my hyungs would always stop me from doing so, as for me I'm here in the hospital getting my arms healed up once again. Jin tells me I should stay here instead of being cooped up in my bedroom and there wasn't any argument towards that, I simply obeyed and stayed here while I think about her.

I don't believe she's dead...she's alive still out there waiting for me to find her, and when I do I'll hold her in my arms never letting go.

But I failed every time I try to save her, whenever I have her things always end up very tragic and I hate that.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the sliding door opened revealing my new wife...actually I never wanted her to live again nor want to see her face but my hyungs and Lea keeps pestering me that the girl has Lynns soul so every time I talk to her I keep seeing someone else instead of my precious Lynn.

She smiled at me while I gave her a cold annoyed glare.

I keep telling her to stay away from me but she never listen, she hardly talks kind of like how Lynn hardly talks when she sees me in this kind of situation. Of all the girls it had to be her...should've been Miko but unfortunately her body had been cremated, so we couldn't use hers.

"What do you want?"

She flinched at my sudden tone or annoyance and looked at me.

"Aleeya wanted to see you but she's fallen asleep so..I just came to stop by" she says chuckling as she glances at my child.

"Well you saw me ..so leave." I said sighing deep.

"C-can I get you anything.."

"NO JUST FUCKING LEAVE DAMMIT! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" I yelled which startled Aleeya and got her crying.

"Sshhhh~ there there mommy is here" she says caressing her back.

I furrowed my brows glaring at her once again. "Don't feed her lies! She's not your kid and you'll never be her mother!"

"Jungkook when will you learn that I'm Lynn inside ...just not the outside. She's still my daughter regardless of my outer appearance."

"Leave! LEAVE DAMMIT LEAVE!" I weeped.

Soon Jin hyung came rushing in pulling Lexi aside.

"GET HER OUT NOW! She killed my Lynn! It's her fault she's dead!" I cried while throwing things around.

"It's best if you just go away for now...he's still not recovered from the incident" he says looking at her.

With that said she finally left along with Aleeya.

"Jungkook please stop! Your arms are still in need of treatment! Stop before the needles sinks deeper into your skin!" Jin hyung says trying to restrain me.

I held my teary eyes as I shook my head angrily. "Wh-why ...why did she.. Why did she have to die! Why did she have to kill herself just to make us live! I I should've taken my life ..not her."

"Hyung why didn't you people do anything to stop her!" I yelled.

Jin held my shoulders staring deep in my eyes. "Jungkook V almost died rescuing her as well, but she let go of his hands and ended up in a very tragic accident" he says.

"V keeps blaming himself for her death. Don't make it worse by doing this."

I wiped the remaining tears left and plopped my head slowly on the pillow.

"Why did I have to marry her?" I mumbled.

"I'm sorry she's was the only body left in the graveyard...she's still Lynn on the inside. I'm sorry that her appearance isn't really her. Bare with it..you'll like her soon" he smiles weakly.

"Like her? Not happening.." I said.

"Lunch will arrive soon so stay put." He says walking away.

__________

1:30 and the nurse arrived with the lunch in her hands.

"Take it away..I'm not hungry" I said before she could place it on the small table.

"But your hyung said t-"

"I said take it away" gritting my teeth.

"Y-yes sir" she then walked away only to have Lexi enter the room once again.

I turned my head away rolling my eyes at her.

"Hey"

I could hear the chair screeching as she took a seat on it.

The atmosphere was so awkward I wanted to run out but can't.

"Have you eaten? I can buy you something." Her voice was rather soft and uninviting.

Even the way she spoke was how Lynn was, always worrying about me and always caring but I'm too stubborn to think this girl next to me has Lynns soul.

"I'm sorry.."

Her voice was now in a weeping stage, and I turned around to see her actually crying.

"I'm sorry th-that I don't look like her..I'm s-"

"Just stop talking...you look pitiful like that" I said.

"You realize I only married you because my hyungs supposedly thinks that in that fucking body of yours is my wife." I said making a quotation marks with my fingers.

"But fine I'll stick to their stories for now. My kids may think your their mother but deep down your nothing but a rotten bitch who killed my wife."

"Jungkook..I I am Lynn"

When she said that tears once again rained down as I glared at her angrily not wanting to hear more of her lies.

"Please ..j-just leave me alone."
__________________________
**CUTT~~
I'll replay the event of how it all happened soon, so it won't be confusing :)....