Goodbye 4 Now

**NOT EDIT~**

Aiden took the little girl back home driving his way to Lynn's new place. Reaching their destination he took her out of the back seat holding onto her as he knocked on the door.

The nanny opened the door in confusion wondering who and what is this man doing in Lynn's property.

"May I help you sir?" She ask.

"I just came to drop Aleeya...I'm guessing you had no clue that she was gone?"

"Oh I thought she was already sleeping sir"

"It's fine ..where is her room?"

The man guided him to Aleeya's room as he placed her on the bed covering the little girl with a blanket.

"Is Lynn here? If not please give her these ..she loves roses and I put a small invitation on it." He smiles then bowed at the nanny.

"She's still at work but I'll give it to her as soon as she gets home" she says.

He nodded his head. "Well I should get going ...I need to see someone else" he says.

Aiden walks back downstairs and out the door and into his car driving to Jungkooks place. He knows that Jungkook and Lynn needs to put there differences aside and raise their children as a family because soon they'll be the ones at fault when breaking their kids heart.

When he reached there, he parked his car getting out quickly and walking up to his place, he knocked on the door and instantly Jungkook opened the door.

"Come in" he says. His soul seems very tired and dead, just by looking at his arms Aiden could detect that he has been injecting drugs into his system again. He's cut himself allot, his wounds still fresh from the blade he's holding.

Aiden walks in seeing the maknae in bloody situation. It seems that the girl he has been living with is already gone including her daughter.

"Miko...she's gone? Or.."

"I killed her ...and Emily. They're in the bedroom if you want to check it out" he says pointing upstairs.

Aiden glances at Jungkook as he continues to slit his arms causing bloods dripping down. Aiden took the blade from the boy slitting his fingers a bit.

"Damn" he says pulling his lips at the scene.

He walked up the stairs into Jungkooks room where he sees the two girls in a blood bath. Miko lips where slit apart including Emily's.

"So what's the story..why'd you kill them I thought you liked her."

Jungkook shrugged "Liked her then I used her than I killed her ...it's my cycle when it comes to girls, whenever I feel like it I guess.." he says with a tired grungy voice.

"Are you going to kill Lynn then?"

"No..." He was about to walk back down but Aiden held his arm stopping him.

"Talk to her. I gave her the rose that you told me to do, and I even attended Aleeya's daughter father dance which you should've gone. But from the looks of it..no wonder you couldn't attend your too busy murdering again. But you should've just go.. She missed you very much" he says.

"I I'm not fit to raised her, in fact I'm not fit to be called a father. I've pushed her aside like some kind of pest and seeing her look so disappointed made me feel like shit, I've hurt her too much for her to forgive me. As for Lynn..I love her.. I really do...but this is for the best. At least she's smiling more without me in the way."