2 Water Melons

**NOT EDIT**

Jungkook heads back to the party while Nayeon followed along, even though she got threatened by one of the notorious psychotic man she tried her best to make like everything was fine.

When the entered back inside the roaring of the men echoed through the whole building laughing and cheering at what seems to be someone that was entertaining them.

And it was very hard to make these officials not get bored but who ever was entertaining the great leader and his officials got in their good side.

"Jungkook man I didn't know your girlfriend could dance!" Says one of his friends.

He looked at him in confusion and he pointed at the center of entertainment.

He gasp when seeing Aleeya with a bottle of vodka in her hand while she twirls and dances with one of the men. And the great leader seems to enjoy it very much.

"I leave her for couple minutes and she goes wild?" He gritted his teeth witnessing his daughter in such a state.

He walked towards the crowd pushing some of the officials away, "Aleeya get down now!" He shouted.

"Shirrooooo~" she replied back twirling like a ballerina again.

"Get down!" He shouted again earning annoyed drunken officials staring at him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook..this is a party lighten up!"

"Yeah have some fun..your girlfriend is having fun" one of them said handing him an alcoholic beverage.

He rolled his eyes and gave back the drink, he got on top of the table pulling his daughter down. She screamed and struggled in grasp as she almost bit his arm for defense.

"Let me go!" She shouted.

"That enough!" He shouted back, he covered her mouth and only muffled screams escaped her mouth.

"Uhm I'm sorry but she's not feeling very well, I must leave immediately" he says. He bowed at least five times at the dear leader and with that he left the party with his drunken daughter in his arms.

"Aleeya! Stop kicking damn it!" He shoved her in the car and drove furiously through the dark and isolated road.

"A-Appa..I I feel fu-nny *hahaha* whoohoo I I see stuff flying a-around me" she mumbled.

"We're almost home ..just stay put." He said.

Aleeya sways her body while closing her eyes but the more she did that the more she began to feel dizzy. "I it's too hot in here!" She shouted.

Jungkook put on the AC asking her if everything was fine now. Although she seemed okay she still needed to calmed down.

"I I'm gonna take off m-my clothes..too hot daddy..it's too hot" she says.

"Aleeya put back your clothes! Right now." Jungkook kept looking back and forth but no matter how much he tried to stop her from striping it was already too late.

She was in her red underwear with matching bras now placing her head against the window as she shuts her eyes to sleep.

"I feel much better now" she hiccups.

~~

Jungkook picked up his daughter that happened to fell asleep immediately. He took her to her room placing the girl on the bed.

Since she had no clothes on he grab his shirt placing it on her.

He kissed her forehead walking back to his room taking off his clothes and headed to take a shower.

About five minutes later he got out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. He moved to his drawers and put on a boxer.

As usual he got a bottle of wine drenching it a glass as he drinks it sitting on the his bed while he reads one of the books that the great leader published, which is the only book that is used in the country.

There was some moving and thumping around the next room but he ignored it and continued to read more.

Suddenly a knock on the door made Jungkook flinched.

"Come in" he said.

The door opened revealing Aleeya finally awake from her drunken state, but still looks pretty drunk from the way she walked.

"D-daddy?" She rubbed her tired eyes trying to focus where she's at.

"Yes?" Jungkook responded.

"Can I sleep with you.. I feel lonely in my room." She sigh.

"Uhm yeah sure" he says. He thought about the time Lea tried to come after him and the way Aleeya is right now he wouldn't want to repeat of that incident.

He got up from the bed walking towards her. "Go sleep I'll bring you some nice hot tea.." He said.

She nodded walking pass him plopping on the bed. Jungkook headed downstairs to make a quick hot tea for his daughter and when it was done he headed back upstairs to find her rolling on the bed unable to sleep.

"Aleeya." He called her, she got up sitting down, he gave her the drink and she blew the hotness of it.

Jungkook took his book and continued to read again.

"When are we going back home?"

"Soon" he said still looking at the book.

"Not soon enough" she pouted.

"Well very soon ..I told you, you might get bored here it's obvious you are..but since you don't want to leave your stuck with me"

"Oh I like being with you daddy! I don't get to see you as much, as long as I'm with you I'll never get bored" she giggles putting down her tea and wrapping her arms around her fathers.

"Go too sleep" he says.

"Nah I'm good I think I'll take some selfies" she says.

She grabbed her phone pressing the camera button and began snapping pics of herself along with her dad in the background.

"These melons are so big!" She said touching her breast.

"W-what?" He ask staring at her.

"I said these melons are big..the one on my chest.." She said staring at it.

"They're your boob weirdo.. But same thing" he sigh.

"Touch them daddy it's so soft!" She squealed.

"What! N-no no no I'm n-not touching your breast. Now please go to sleep!" He commanded.

Aleeya took her fathers hand and made it land on her breast. She poked the other one and giggled when it jiggled.

"Whoa wow okay Uhm.." Jungkook tried to think again but couldn't. What seems to be a relaxing night turned into another of his daughter hormonal phase.

"Daddy look it bounces too!" She chuckles.

"Uh ..huh..I can see that kiddo" he tried to take off his hand but every time he moves she would press his hand harder on hers.

"See its soft yeah?" She says.

"Uh yeah very soft" he gulped.

"Yay daddy is touching my boobies!" She giggles.

"Should I show you more?" She ask in excitement.

"NO!" He shouted...
_________________
**CUTT~~
I'm always getting sick now ...😪 well that's it for today ..good night and have a good day for the ones that's waking up heheh.