Gone

**EDIT~~

I didn't want to be cooped up in a hospital bed all day anymore so I took off and avoiding any contacts with security guards and when I was finally out of the building I rushed into my car driving to the sea where she committed suicide.

I bit my nails and my lips as I drove insanely violent on the road just trying to arrive there in once piece.

I would beep other cars that were in my way and curse at them for not even moving.

About two hours of driving I finally reached the sea and immediately got out of the car charging towards the current but stepped back a little since the waves would soon take me in along.

"L-LYNN! Where are you! Please, Please come out! Games over baby ...pl-please come back to me. Please baby where the fuck are you!"

Tears were now raining down and I just let it go for once still yelling her name into the sea.

"L-LYNN DAMMIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

When it was only me and the roaring waves all alone I simply fell to my knees reminding me of the event of her.

FLASHBACK~

Lea looked around the rummage tiny little wooden house in the forest while she searches for something to break the door.

She search hard sweating profusely almost giving up till her dolls eyes gave her a clue.

She traced the lining and ended up looking at the corner where a rock had been laying there for some years now. She picked it up and began hitting the door knob till minutes it instantly opened.

She picked up her doll and climbed out of the fences where it triggered the alarm system.

Jimin pointed at her and started yelling for the others to come out.

"LEA!" Lynn shouted as she ran after her.

"W-we have to hurry, the demons are taking her my mothers soul." She says running far far away.

When she saw a taxi pass by she quickly got on and ordered him to take her to the Minjong sea.

Finally at her destination she payed the man and hopped off and ran up the other side where it's supposed to be forbidden but as for the youngster forbidden really isn't in her definition.

She walked up the steep hill and on the edge was the drop off.

"Here we are Maggie..I'm very sorry that I didn't get you a soul." She sigh sadly.

The doll stared at her as if again speaking. Lea listen carefully and gasp a bit.

"You want me to do it instead?"

"B-but"

She looked at her doll again. "Of course I want my mother back ..but I I don't feel comfortable in jumping off here" she says.

Her eyes widened and gulped at what she was about to do.

"O-okay Maggie if it's the only way to get my mommy back then I'll do it."

With a nervous and utter fear into jumping she felt like she had no choice but to obey. She just wanted her mother back and if committing suicide was the only way to get her mother back then she shall do it.

Every step she took the wind became heavier and heavier almost throwing her into the sea.

She held tight on her doll ready to jump off the edge.

"Lea! Lea baby please don't do this!" She turned around to see Lynn and her father right behind while the others were catching up.

"N-no stay away from me! I I have to do this!" She shouted.