Hylian Lady, Coca

Gem and Colan walks in Faron Woods, Colan with his hands in his pockets. They hear a woman's voice, then they gasps. "Hurry, Colan! In here!" Gem yells, then they jump into the bushes. A woman with black hair and a blue outfit walks out, then gets on her knees and holding her hands together. "Oh, dear Hylian Lady, Coca, I need your help. Demon Lord, Ghirahim, holds a secret code, but won't announce it to anybody. Please Lady Coca, help me seek it out," the woman prays, making Gem and Colan gasps. "Colan, Coca's your sister, right? Where has she been for the past three months?" Gem whispers, then Colan shrugs his shoulders. They then gasps, a blonde woman with braids and a green jacket, with two necklaces, a blue diamond one and one with a clock. She wears a hood from her jacket, with red and black shorts, brown gloves and boots to her thighs, and blue eyes. "Wait, is that-?" Colan gasps. The black-haired woman gasps, then gets up with excitement. "Hylian Lady, Coca!" the black-haired woman yell, then Gem and Colan gasps. "I knew it! Coca!" he loudly whispers. "I heard your pray, Janet. So Ghirahim holds the code? Are you sure it's him?" Coca asks. "Yes, milady. I'm sure," Janet replies. "Okay, I'll get the secret code from him...on one condition," Coca says, then Janet gasps. "Yes, milady?" Janet asks, then Coca chuckles, Gem and Colan narrowing their eyes. Coca teleports, embellished with rose petals and all three of then gasps. An arm goes around Janet's neck and she gasps, noticing it's Coca right beside her on her right shoulder. "You only get the secret code if only I can use it. A hylian with power as low as yours has no use to such thing. Only I may solve the mystery. In the end, I'll tell you. What do you think?" Coca asks, her lips near Janet's ear, then Janet gasps. "But...?" Janet slowly asks, stopping her sentence. "I'll tell you the secret code after I complete the task. Just don't want to put my fellow hylians in danger," Coca says, then takes her arm off Janet, then slowly walks forward. "Okay, deal," Janet out bursts, then Coca gasps. She quickly runs up to Janet, shaking her hand very quickly. "Great! Great! Hope you do me well, Janet. 'Cause if you don't...," Coca says, then looks back at Janet with red eyes. Gem and Colan gasps. "You will pay severely for the consequences! Like your life," Coca says, her voice deep and demonic, and Janet gasps. Coca gives out a laugh, her hands on her stomach. "You're insane!" Janet yells. "Sure I am. What's your point?" Coca asks, her arms out and her eyes back to their blue color. "Lady Coca, what do I do now?" Janet asks. "Nothing. I'll just possess Ghirahim's mind as you do," Coca says, then Gem and Colan gasps. "Possess!? No! That'll kill him!" Janet yells. "So? You didn't forbid slaughter. You're not doing me very well, are you, Janet?" Coca asks. "No, Lady Coca! It's not that!" Janet panics. "It's too late. You should know by now I don't give second chances," Coca states, then swings her right arm in front of Janet. Gem and Colan gasps, then Coca licks the blood off the side of her hand. Janet's head slowly slides off her neck and falls on the ground, blood spraying out her neck. Colan makes a very grimace face as Gem covers her mouth as her cheeks puff up. "WHAT THE-!" Colan screams, then Gem covers his mouth and holds him down in the bushes by a tree. Coca looks over, and quickly shoots a crossbows, an arrow appearing by Colan's face in the tree trunk. Sweat rolls down his face as Gem breathes heavily. "Hmph," Coca shrugs her shoulders, then slowly walks off. Gem uncovers Colan's mouth. "Gem! Coca is going to kill Ghirahim!" Colan yells. "I know! Not if we warn him first. Come on," Gem yells, then grabs Colan's hand as they runs off.