Gira's True Identity

Carlos, Danielle, Isaiah, and Sandie all sit around in a circle. "Where's Gira?" Sandie asks. "I am right here," Gira shouts, suddenly appearing at the top of the staircase. "Oh, Gira! Wonderful! We were about to start the show without you," Danielle replies. "Start it," Gira commands, the cameras towards them. "Alright, kids. It's time to learn about the letter T," Danielle acts, sounding like teaching. "Miss Dia, before we get started, there is something I need to tell you," Gira announces. "Oh, um, Mayra, can't you tell us later?" Danielle asks, trying to stay in composure. "No, Miss Dia. It's best if this comes out now," Gira replies, starting to slowly walk down the staircase. "I didn't come from the Demon Tribe, despite the fact of being a demon myself. I have originated from the Sheikah Tribe, but didn't want to lower my popularity. I'm not an actress, this is a job my sister, Gira, has taken. But after being molested and raped by our father, Gira fell into deep depression, turned mentally crazy, and hung herself in her bedroom," Gira explains. "But Gira, that makes no sense. If you hung yourself, how are you here right now?" Sandie asks. "Because I am not what you think. I am not at all beautiful Miss Gira, I believed since she was a famous actress, I so shall be the same and let her talent live through me," Gira continues to explain, pulling out bra pads from her blouse. She then puts down her hand, revealing herself as Ghirahim, causing them to gasp. "I'm a man! I am Lord Ghirahim, the leader of the Demon Tribe!" he yells. "Ghirahim!" Sandie gasps. "All along I played a role as my sister, Gira, so her popularity will live on. But now that I have revealed myself, her popularity will so only dropped. Also, as a man dressed as a woman...I guess this includes myself as a transvestite. Which also starts with our Letter of the Day...the letter, T," Ghirahim finishes explaining, everyone stunned with a gasp.