Who Took All The Che Jelly?

Pipit leans against a pole, looking out into the sky, then Groose suddenly approaches him. "Hey, I noticed that there is no Chu Jelly in the bathroom," Groose says, then he crosses his arms. "Did you have anything to do with it?" Groose asks. "No...?" Pipit replies, not sure what Groose is talking about, but then Groose pushes him against the pole. "What are you looking at?" Groose asks. "HEY!" a female voice calls out, then Pipit and Groose looks over to see the senior knight girl.  "What's going on, here!?" the senior knight girl yells. "You keep walking, senior knight girl lady!" Groose yells as he points at her, then she starts walking towards him. "Ohh, I'm terrified now!" Groose sarcastically yells with his hand over his forehead, then he chuckles. "Why don't you take off that helmet so we can finally see what you look like now that you're all flus-!" Groose starts yelling, then the senior knight girl rips off her googles and pulls off her helmet. She wipes her long, brown hair in the air as Pipit and Groose stand with shock at her beauty. "My name is Plume, thank you very much!" the senior knight girl yells. "I think I know who took all the Chu Jelly," Pipit says, then he falls back as he faints and Groose gasps.