Stress Ball

Ghirahim sneaks into the house, still in a black dress and a bra, while holding his sandals. He flicks on the lights, seeing Demise in front of him with his arms crossed, an angry across his face. "You're late," Demise angrily states. "Oh sorry, I was just having sex with Link on the beach shore. Think I got some sand up my ass," Ghirahim replies. "How can Link have sex with you and still think you're a girl?" Demise asks. "With this," Ghirahim replies, pulling out a red stress ball and squeezing it. "Your stress ball?" Demise asks. "Observe closer," Ghirahim replies, then Demise bends over, squinting his eye. "There's a crack in it, oh my god... that's where Link has been sticking his...!" Demise gasps. "Yep. Feels just like a vagina," Ghirahim replies. "You're disgusting!" Demise yells. "You think that's disgusting? Guess what's inside the stress ball," Ghirahim replies, then opens the crack on his stress ball, a white, sticky substance splashing out on to the floor. "Oh my god! Is that Link's...?" Demise asks. "Link's cum. Yep," Ghirahim replies. "I think I'm going to be sick," Demise mumbles, covering his mouth as Ghirahim places the stress ball in the dishwasher. "This is gonna need serious cleaning, especially after Link has used it," Ghirahim states. "Ghirahim, just stop. I'm not even going to question you anymore," Demise replies. "Thank you, Master," Ghirahim replies back with a smile.