Zelda and Ilia Talk On The Phone

Ilia sits at her desk and her cellphone rings, then she answers. "Hey, why are you calling me, Zelda?" Ilia asks. "Wow, acting like I'm the worst person in the world," Zelda replies, sitting on her bed. "Sorry. That's not what I was trying to do. Don't interpret it that way," Ilia states. "Anyway, I'm just calling to see how you are. How's Southern City?" Zelda asks. "Its alright. Just I'm stuck here at a program for teenage mothers," Ilia replies. "Well, I'm glad you're okay," Zelda says. "What's happening with you and Link?" Ilia asks. "Nothing that concerns you. I'm just pregnant with his baby, that's all," Zelda replies. "So I heard," Ilia says. "What? You're not thinking about getting back with him, are you?" Zelda asks. "No! I just wanna know what's going on, that's all. Plus, Link isn't my type of guy, you know. He isn't wild enough," Ilia explains. "You obviously have never had sex with him. Yeah, he usually is a really, lazy and quiet guy, but that night...he was wild. He was open, he just let himself loose. It was fun, lots of fun. He really came out his shell," Zelda replies. "Well, that's something. And yes, I never had sex with him because after having Joshi, I was scared of pregnancy," Ilia states. "Well, use a condom," Zelda replies. "Wow, you're the one to speak there, prego," Ilia says. "Condom broke, thank you very much!" Zelda yells, then they both burst into laughter. "Well, anyway, it was nice talking to you, Ilia. Glad you're doing well. And I hope there isn't any hard feelings about your boyfriend knocking me up while he was still dating you," Zelda states. "Oh no, don't worry. That's over. And it was nice talking to you, too, Zelda. So you and Link aren't going to get together or anything?" Ilia asks. "No, we're just friends. And that's all we are," Zelda replies. "Friends who had sex," Ilia states. "To get back at Jack for having sex with Laney!" Zelda yells. "God, we're full of so much drama. And sex. I should just stop having sex until I'm married. Sex is a weapon," Ilia states. "Well, it can be. But it could also be fun. Like that night with Link. Because damn! He was crazy in that car!" Zelda yells. "Okay, well I'm going to go for real this time. It's pretty late and we do have school tomorrow," Ilia states. "You're right. Sorry. Anyway, nice talking to you and see you later, Ilia," Zelda says. "Bye," Ilia lastly says before hanging up, then she smiles as she places her cellphone down on her desk.