If Ghirahim Was Gay

Ghirahim sits in his chair, holding a book. "Ahh, an afternoon alone with my favorite book: 'Broadway Musical of the 1940s'. No roommate to bother me. How can it get any better than this?" Ghirahim asks himself with a smile. "Hi Ghirahim!" Groose yells, Ghirahim then noticing his presence in the room. "Hi Groose...," Ghirahim angrily replies. "Hey Ghirahim, you'll never guess what happened to me this morning. This guy was smiling at me and talking to me," Groose explains. "Mm, that's very interesting," Ghirahim sarcastically replies. "Yeah, he was being REAL friendly. And, heh, I think he was coming on to me! I think he mighta thought I was GAY," Groose continues, then Ghirahim looks over at him. "So wh-why are you telling me this? Why should I care? I don't care. What'd you have for lunch today?" Ghirahim asks. "Well, you don't have to get defensive about it-," Groose quietly replies. "I'M NOT GETTING DEFENSIVE!" Ghirahim screams, interrupting Groose's sentence, making him completely silent. "Why should I care about some gay guy you met? I'm trying to read," Ghirahim continues. "Well, I didn't mean anything about it. I just think it should be something we should be able to talk about," Groose replies. "Well, I don't want to talk about it, Groose, this conversation is over," Ghirahim states. "Yeah, but Ghirahim-," Groose demands. "OVER," Ghirahim sharply says. "Well, okay. But just so you know...," Groose replies, then puts his arm around Ghirahim, Ghirahim making a grimace expression. "If you were gay, that'd be okay, I mean 'cause, hey, heh, I like you anyway," Groose sings, then Ghirahim sighs, looking the other direction. Groose moves over in Ghirahim's face, making him cross his arms in anger. "Because you see, if it were MEEEEE, I would feel free to say that I was gay. But I'm not gay," Groose sings. "Groose, please, I am trying to read," Ghirahim replies, then Groose just stares at him with no words, making him uncomfortable. "What!?" he yells. "If you were queer," Groose starts singing again. "Uh, Groose!" Ghirahim yells, covering his face with his left hand. "I'd still be here," Groose continues to sing. "Groose, I am trying to read this book," Ghirahim mumbles. "Year after year," Groose sings, his right hand on his chest. "Groose!" Ghirahim angrily yells. "Because you're dear to me," Groose continues to sing, then Ghirahim covers his face in frustration. "And I know that you," Groose sings. "What?" Ghirahim asks. "Would accept me too," Groose sings. "I would?" Ghirahim replies. "If I told you today, 'Hey, guess what, I'm gay!' But I'm not gay. I'm happy just being with you," Groose sings, pressing his cheek against Ghirahim's. "High Button Shoes, Pal Joey!" Ghirahim yells. "So what should it matter to me what you DO IN BED WITH GUYS?" Groose asks. "Groose, that's wrong!" Ghirahim yells in embarassment. "No its not! If you were gay, I'd shout HOORAY!" Groose loudly sings. "I am not listening!" Ghirahim yells. "And here I'd stay!" Groose yells. "La, la, la, la, la!" Ghirahim slurs, covering both his ears with both his hands. "But I wouldn't get in your way!" Groose sings, then Ghirahim screams of embarrassment. "You can count on me to always be beside you everyday to tell you it's okay, you were just born that way and as they say, IT'S IN YOUR DNA! YOU'RE GAYYYYYYY!!!" Groose screams at the top of his lungs. "I AM NOT GAY!" Ghirahim screams back. "If you WERE gay," Groose replies, then Ghirahim screams with frustration.