Dedana on Laughing Gas

"So is Dedana alright?" Heather asks. "Yes. She's fine. I just put her on laughing gas to calm her down. Would you like to see her?" Melissa asks. "Please," Heather says, then Melissa opens the door, Dedana lying on the couch as Heather slowly walks in. "Hey Dedana. What's up?" Heather softly asks. "Oh, great. You're here. I lost my thumb. I think it went missing. Help me find it," Dedana says. "It's right here," Heather replies, taking Dedana's thumb from her fist. "Oh!" Dedana yells, then giggles, causing Heather to giggle with her. "Oh Dedana. I wish you were always like this," Heather says. "Oh, I got a secret to tell you," Dedana says. "Oh really? What?" Heather asks. "Come here!" Dedana yells, signaling her with her hand, then Heather bends her head by Dedana's mouth. "I like fried chicken," Dedana whispers. "Um... Dedana, that's not a secret. Everyone knows that," Heather replies. "I know... I just got scared to tell you my real secret!" Dedana yells. "Just tell me, damn it!" Heather yells. "Okay," Dedana says, then wraps her arm around Heather's neck, pulling her ear closer to her lips. "Me and Sandar kissed," Dedana whispers. "What!?" Heather yells, shocked, backing away. "You know...," Dedana says, then cups her lips, making kissing sounds. "YOU AND SANDAR KISSED!!!?" Heather screams. "Shh!" Dedana hisses, putting her finger on Heather's lips. "Don't tell Heather!" Dedana laughs, then Heather makes a shocked face.