Ashley Holding Colan

A knock rings on the door and Link answers, seeing Zelda behind. "Oh, hey," he says. "Hi. I'm here to pick up Colan," Zelda states. "Of course. Ashley!" Link yells and Ashley walks over while holding Colan in her arms. "Link, what is this!?" Zelda angrily yells. "Wat!?" Link angrily yells back. "I don't want that slut holding our baby! In fact, I don't want her anywhere near him!" Zelda yells, snatching Colan from Ashley's arms. "Oh, I'm a slut, am I? I'm not the teenage mother," Ashley states. "Burn in hell and stay away from my baby! If he's with Link, you go nowhere near him!" Zelda angrily yells. "And what if I'm horny and ready to have sex?" Ashley asks. "How dare you use such foul language around him!?" Zelda yells. "And you called me a slut," Ashley replies. "Because you are one! And hopefully one day, you'll learn not to just fuck Link whenever you are stressed!" Zelda yells. "And hopefully one day you'll learn that if you catch your boyfriend cheating, you don't decide to get pregnant from another guy," Ashley replies, then Link gasps as he watches Zelda slap Ashley across the face. "Stay away from Link, you slutty bitch!" Zelda yells, then slams the door shut as she leaves and Ashley rubs the red mark left on her cheek. "Wow, fucking bitch slapped me hard," Ashley states. "I didn't see anything," Link replies as he walks off.