Sandar Confirms to Kissing Dedana

Sandar lies back on his back and Heather enters the room, causing Sandar to sit up suddenly and gasps. "Oh, sorry," Heather says. "Yeah, this is my room. Learn to knock once in awhile," Sandar replies. "Sorry, you don't got to be a dick about it," Heather says. "I'm not. I'm just saying," Sandar replies. "Anyway, I went to visit Dedana today," Heather states. "Oh yeah, she's on that laughing gas. And?" Sandar asks. "Well, she thought her thumb was missing," Heather says and Sandar chuckles. "That's pretty funny," Sandar replies. "Yeah, and you want to hear what else is funny? She told me you two kissed," Heather states, causing Sandar's eyes to widen. "Oh...she thought her thumb was missing. That is so funny...," Sandar nervously says. "And then she said you guys kissed!" Heather yells, then Sandar suddenly jumps out his bed and Heather jumps on him. She pins him down on the ground on top of him, then he suddenly reverses it, causing her to gasp. "Whoa! Since when did you get so strong!?" Heather yells. "I've always been strong, I just usually don't release violence on people unless I'm in the mood for torture," Sandar states. "Did you and Dedana kiss!?" Heather yells. "Yes! Dedana and I kissed!" Sandar yells back. "Oh my Jashin...," Heather gasps as Sandar gets off of her and she sits up. "Why the fuck would you guys kissed!?" Heather yells. "I don't know. It just happened," Sandar replies. "I wanna know what you guys were doing at the time. Tell me," Heather commands. "What are you? My mother?" Sandar asks. "Sandar!" Heather yells as she crosses her arms. "Okay! You know how Dedana got pissed about never actually kissing someone?" Sandar asks. "Sure, yeah. And you decided to kiss her?" Heather asks. "No, that's not why we kissed. Well, kinda. 'Cause I told her I never kissed anybody and we just ended up kissing," Sandar explains. "Jashin fuck! It's weird to think about you guys...," Heather says. "We never had sex. It was just a kiss," Sandar replies. "Well, do you want to have sex with her?" Heather asks. "No. You know I don't have sexual feelings for anybody," Sandar states. "But you can damn sure kiss her," Heather mumbles under her breath as she looks away from Sandar. "Very funny. Kissing is nothing sexual," Sandar states. "You lie. You have sexual feelings towards Dedana, I know it. I can feel it and sense it. And she has sexual feelings for you, too. Why don't you guys fuck already?" Heather asks. "Just because I kissed Dedana doesn't mean I have to have sex with her. I mean, do you have sex with every guy you kiss?" Sandar replies. "Other than my dad, yeah," Heather states, then Sandar starts to walk out the room while shaking his head. "Slut...," he mumbles under his breath as he closes the door behind him. "I heard that!" Heather angrily yells. "Never said you didn't!" Sandar yells back. "Fucking asshole!" Heather yells to herself as she sits on his bed and grabs her head in frustration.