More than one crush

{Jacob’s POV}

I decided to make a nice necklace for justice. I maybe upset with her but that doesn’t mean stop me from loving her. She looked so lovely and beautiful in that damn dress. Gosh it complimented her beige creamy skin so well. I decided to make her a nice necklace. I used some clear knotting cord along with some alphabet letters to spell out her name. I wanted it to look perfect. Instead of it being a regular necklace I wanted it to be a choker. She wasn’t wearing one today and her elongated neck looked bear. I wanted to plant my lips on her soft smooth and milky neck. I licked my lips as I looked near her when I caught her gaze looking at me. I shifted my eyes back to the necklace and decided to turn around. I don’t want her to see my project.

As time passed it was going on 12:24. It was time for lunch.

Sirius: Ok gang, time to place put up your projects and time for a potty break and some lunch.

Ray: Boy I hear you.

Chres: I know right?

Nique: Where should we place our fine jewelry at?

Sirius: Um--*looks around room* Just a second.

He went to the front of the room to grab a box that had empty boxes inside them. Sirius loves to collect boxes from all shapes, colors and sizes. He pulled out a couple of white boxes that used to hold fine jewelry inside them. Now we will place our crafts in them. We each grabbed one and with a sharpie we wrote our names on them and placed them into a corner.

Sirius: When yall get back we will have reading  time.

EB: Ok.

We all left as the majority of the class broke into their little cliques whilst I was all alone.

Ray: So loni, you ready to go to DG and return that crappy phone of yours back?

Loni: Yea, but I left in back in the classroom. Be right back. *runs back to classroom*

We all waited for loni to return. She returns and join us.

Baj: Anybody gotta go?

Chres: Duh baj what kinda question is that?

{Ray’s POV}

Man justice was looking so sexy today. I love that damn dress on her. Mm mm yummy. She looked like a delicate piece of candy that only rich folk got to eat and unravel. I lick my lips at the thought. I wanted to swing her by my place for a quickie.

Justice: So is everyone ready for tonight?

EB:/Jacob: HELL YEA!

Bre: I know right? I can’t wait.

Craig: While we walk we can discuss which movie we want to see while eating our dinner.

Myles: Yea that’s a great idea.

We all went to use the restroom at the underground and went up into five points.

Ray: I say we should watch a thriller movie.

Chres: Action and adventure for me.

Loni: I want to see a pixar movie myself.

*sighs* She’s such a dork.

Nique: I want to see a romance film.

Me: BO-RING.

Nique: Romance films are NOT boring. You just don’t understand them.

Me: Whatever. I don’t watch chick flicks. Unless I had a special lady in my life.

I looked towards justice and winked at her with a smile. She turned raised her brow and returned her focus ahead. When we got to DG I went with loni to the cashier so that I could get my money back.