New Friends

{Jacob’s POV}

I woke up the next morning happy as I looked down at abby as she was sounded asleep looking cute as her lips were slightly opening and had a trail of liquid foaming at the mouth. I chuckled to  myself she’s so cute. I grabbed a box of tissue from off her nightstand and wiped it up as she closed her mouth and turned towards my direction and continued to sleep. What a night. We shared a 1 foot long cold cut sub, with a bag of cheetohs, sprite and rented a movie for the evening “Wreck It Ralph.” It was a good and funny movie. We laughed and cried. Later we fell asleep. First day from not working. I guess it’s not so bad, but that means I won’t be getting paid at all which is NOT good. Good  thing my parents taught me the value of money and to save some as often as I can and so I did. I bought dinner last night and so I just sat and pondered on what to do. Her brother texted her as I texted back that he should spend the night over and da’b’s house so we could have some privacy. Now that we were off me and abby can at least straighten up the apartment so it could look decent and nice. So we did. For the rest of the week we did that and took breaks in between. I took her out in the park near justice’s apartment and which was probably a mistake but as long as she wasn’t around I’m good. I missed the park. Haven’t been around here in awhile.

{Ray’s POV}- skip to the end of the week

It was a Sunday morning and the domingo’s went to church. I stayed put and didn’t want to leave the apartment. All week during justice’s shower time we quietly fucked and in the evening we dry humped and I had to relieve the rest of the work by myself which was fine because if she moaned or I moaned we would cause her parents to come in to check on us. Each day of the last week I stole a special pair of underwear when I could and today I was gonna pick out another pair. I can’t steal the ones that I gave for her birthday so while she’s out and I’m not sure when they are getting back I better start digging for some real good ones. So far I collected a plain white one, a red lacey ones, a baby blue one, a silky orange one, a nice purple cotton one, a brown polyester and now I’m in her hamper looking for the worn ones. I love the worn ones because they smell good to me. I can’t explain it but I prefer them. Anyways, I’m going through her clothes looking for a yellow pair since I don’t have any of her yellow ones. After a while of searching I didn’t find any yellow panties so I put all her dirty clothes back so nothing suspicious would happen. I went into her panty drawer to find a fresh pair of yellow panties like the color of a beautiful canary yellow bird with laced trims along the sides and inside the lining of the underwear is silky smooth. Yeaaaa that’s the kinda panties I want. I kept digging until my stomach growled. Well it is still morning so I shuffled the underwear around and closed the drawer to see what’s up in the fridge. I opened up the fridge and found some milk, juice, eggs, sausage, butter, bread, jam, fresh fruit and other stuff I could make breakfast with. I took out the carton of strawberries, blueberries, butter, bread, juice and milk out of the fridge to make some breakfast. Actually you know what, I better not because the fumes from after me cooking eggs and especially sausage that would be pretty SUS of me so I better settle for some fruit and cereal. I found the first box of cereal and poured me some. It was some cheerios. After some breakfast I watched tv. I flipped through the channels to find something comedic. It was 9:30 am what was on this early on a Sunday morning that was gonna make me laugh?

{Chres’s POV}-at sirius’s apt. in sirius’s room

I was in Sirius’s room just me and ray’s pet cat star. Nique and Loni were also in the apartment. Loni was in the living room watching tv and nique in the guest bedroom.  I stroked star’s neck as she pured in satisfication. Then out of the blue I heard the strangest thing.

???: Won’t you please adopt me?

Me: huh?

Nobody was in the room but me and star. I looked around and shouted to the others in the apartment to see if they needed something.