Public school

{Justice’s POV}

Me and the others (minus chres, ray and nique) were in one of sirius’s classes while he was teaching. This was day two. He was a substitute for a Mrs. Goldenheimer’s English class and he was going over stuff. I hope the guys found nique in the tunnel yesterday. I still needed to see her and apologize. It’s stupid just arguing stuff and cursin at each other for no reason but I’m glad we got all that stuff off of our chests so we can move on with our lives.

Someone interrupted the lesson by coming in late. It was boy. A very handsome boy. He was white, with awesome brown hair. He wore a white shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white shoes with a black backpack on. He was a true cutie. *sighs dreamily*

Sirius: You’re LATE again.

Boy: *English accent* I know sorry.

Si: Yes well go have a seat please.

He walked over near my direction and sat in the seat left of me. He looked towards my direction and smiled.

Boy: *whispers* hi there.

Me: *whispers* hello

Boy: *w* I never saw an angel like you hear before. Are you new here?

Me: *w* um no I’m actually attending for a week—

Sirius: JUSTICE THERE IS NO TALKING IN MY CLASSROOM.

Me: Sorry Sirius.

Sirius gave me a look like what the fuck you just called me?

Me: I mean uh…I’m sorry Mr. Goldstein.

Sirius: Thank you.

He resumed his lesson as the boy snickered at me and I looked at him and slumped into my seat with a nervous smile. I didn’t know he wanted me to call him by his surname. I was so used to calling him by his first name that it was sort of odd. The bell ranged so class was over. Everyone packed up there things and was getting ready to leave.

Boy: WOW. I can’t believe you called Mr. Goldstein by his first name. That’s so cool.

Me: Yea I know. I didn’t mean to call him that. It was just—

Boy: How did you know his first name?

Me: I uh…uhh

Si: HARRY, MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU FOR A MOMENT?

Harry: um yes sir. Well I’ll see you later angel.

Me: *smiles and blushes* ok.

He smiled at me and walked off. WOW. He’s really cute. He has a british accent and did I mention how cute he was? I felt a hand pat me on the back from behind as I turned around to see craig, myles, baj and bre. I completely forgot that they were in the class too. We all elft the class and was leaving campus. Wonder where we were going now.

Craig: So justice, who was that boy you were daydreaming about?

Me: boy? What boy?

Baj: Girl stop playing. We saw how hard you were crushin on him.

Me: *blushes* oh. You guys saw all that?

B, B, C and M: Mm-hmm.

Me: Well, ok yes he is handsome.

Bre: I knew it.

Baj: Ehh. He’s ok I guess.

Craig: What about Jacob?

Myles: What about ray?

Bre: what was that hottie’s name again?

Me: Jacob is nowhere to be found, ray is with chres looking for nique and that hottie’s name is harry.