Guilty

{Jacob’s POV}

I haven’t heard from justice yet because she’s probably mad at me or worse she probably hates me now. I don’t know what it is but I don’t like being in the dark about where we stand. I don’t know what I am to her. Me and abby had great sex and now she’s lying below me and looking up at me. Wonder what’s that about?

Me: Hey abby! Um, whatcha doin?

Abby: I wanna give you some head.

Me: you wanna give me some head? How come?

Abby: Because I love you that’s why.

Me: you love me?

Abby: What’s with all the questions Jacob? Haven’t you gotten head before?

Me: No I haven’t. This will be my first time.

Abby: *giggles* well sit back and relax and let me do all the work. A hard working man such as yourself deserves to be treated with kindness and love. Just how you were with me at the varsity.

Me: Awww you’re so nice abby.

Abby giggles and smiles at me and did this amazing tongue trick around my tip. She was basically teasing me. It felt great. Justice never got this far. To be honest it was a turn off and ray wanted me to whip justice into submission and force her to suck my dick but I didn’t believe in doing that. I tried to do that the first time and she ran away from me.

I don’t want that to happen again but now since I met abby she’s amazing and she actually gives head. So far so good. She started putting some of my manhood into her mouth inch by inch. Her lovely lips were wrapped around my shaft and I could feel her warms salivia and tongue going up and down. It sent chills down my spine, my toes curled and I laid back. I closed my eyes as she grasped my manhood and jerked it up and down slowly OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS GOOD.  No I’m not cheating on justice because we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend she’s just a….friends with benefits or a fuck buddy. Either or I still have feelings for her and I miss her.

{Justice’s POV}

We all waited patiently inside the class cavern for Sirius to show up. We were on time whereas he was late.

Chres: Ugh. Where the hell is Sirius man, he’s late.

Baj: Chill chres. Just be patient.

Ray: Maaaan, if I had known he was gonna be this late I would have fooled around and yall could text me when he came.

Loni: So nique, despite everything that was said. Are we still friends?

Nique: I’m sorry, do I know you?

Mm. I knew they weren’t gonna be “best friends forever.” Oh how the tables have turned.

It was 9 am and we heard some footsteps. It was Sirius FINALLY. He was panting hard.

Ray: THANK GOODNESS YOU HAVE ARRIVED SIRIUS!

Chres: Yea we were worried about you.

Sirius: Good morning class.

Class: GOOD MORNING SIRIUS.

Si: No need to worry about me. I just got back from out of town.

Nique: Oh? How was it?

Si: It was nice. How was you all’s two week vacation?

It was silent. Nobody had wanted to say anything because of all the previous tension that was caused. Secrets came out, jealousy witnessed, hatred was harbored, alliances formed etc.