I should have lied

{Ray’s POV}

It was after five minutes when justice had left the room. My eyes have seen some things as well as my ears. What amazed me was that the fact that loni had a secret lesbian crush on justice. I couldn’t see it but I heard it all and since chres was hiding in the closet I’m sure that he had a perfect view. We gonna have to talk about this in private. I hope he recorded it all. It makes me horny just thinking about it. I didn’t expect loni to be so bold and kiss juju like that. That must be some hidden shit I didn’t know about. I slowly crawled from under the bed as chres opened the closet door and loni lifted up from under the bedspread above. We all stood and froze.

Chres: WHAT. THE. HELL? Ray what are you doing in here?

Me: Me? What were you doing in here?

Loni: OMG!!! You guys were in here too?

Me: yea

Chres: Pretty much.

Loni: *nervous* s-s-so-th-that means---

Me: That you’re gay? We know, but don’t worry you’re secret is safe with us.

Chres: Besides, I saw the whole thing. It turned me on loni. I didn’t know u had it in you.

Loni: *blushes* yea, but don’t you go telling a soul. Especially Jacob. You know how he is.

Me: Yea we know. Crazy.

*awkward silence*

Loni: So does this mean that we all love juju?

I looked at chres, chres looked at loni and loni looked at me. We all waited for a response.

Me: All I can say is that I love her, that’s all I know.

Chres: But how can u love her when I love her?

Me: You don’t love her. You’re a rapist.

Loni: WAIT! *looks at chres* You’re a rapist?

Chres: NO. Don’t listen to this pervert. He only is in love with her body and panties.

Me: Please. I love her because she’s sweet, and kind---

Chres: Complete bullshit.

Loni: Well I love her for her personality and her intellect.

Me: *raises voice* YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER LIKE THAT.

Loni: Why are you raising your voice at me ray?

I nodded over at chres as chres smacked her in the face which caused her to fall towards her knees and crouch down and whine. I looked at her below and shook my head in disgust.

Me: You can’t love her. You’re a girl. Know your place bitch.

Loni: *rubs cheek and whines* I can too love a girl and that girl is justice.

Chres: Bitch please, your just confused. I thought you had feelings for Jacob.

Loni: *cries out* I DID UNTIL I MET JUSTICE. SHE’S PRETTY AND KIND AND NOT MEAN LIKE YOU ASSHOLES. *covers her face and cries*

Me: yea we know. You’re not really the competition. Me and chres are in competition together against Jacob.

Loni: you can’t tell me who to love.

Chres: Bitch you don’t who to love. You act like a fuckin baby all the time. Damn. Grow up.

Loni continued crying. Me and chres both looked away in disgust. Someone came approaching the room.