Another secret crush

{Justice’s POV}

School had just let out. Since we all mutually agreed to spend the night at Sirius’s place I wonder where he would be.

Bre: Oh he’s got a place down here as well.

Me: Oh ok, cool.

Ray: and he’ll take star with him.

Oh how nice of him.

Chres: well gang, we better go home and pack. Let’s all meet up by the phone booths at the underground.

Jacob: Actually let’s meet up by La’Quisha’s house.

Nique: *confused* why? Today ain’t Friday for my scheduled appointment with her.

Jacob: I know, but it wouldn’t make sense to meet at the underground when we aren’t taking the bus.

Loni: So how will we get to Sirius’s it’s a long walk.

Jacob: We’re goin to take the MARTA train duh.

EB/justice: OHHHHHHHHH

Ray: *face palm* of course, that makes so much sense.

Me: Wow. The train. I haven’t been on the MARTA train before.

Jacob: *smiles* Well today is your lucky day boo.

OMG!!!!

Myles: Justice will you be joining our sleepover at Sirius’s tonight?

I haven’t even thought about that. I was lucky that my parents were getting off late, but I’m not sure what time they’ll be getting off.

Me: good question Myles. I uh have to check with my parents real quick.

I called them and they said it was ok. They would be getting off late again as well. YES! Everyone awaited my response with anticipated looks on their faces.

Me: Good news everyone, I will be able to join you tonight!

Ray and chres: WOO-HOO!

Bre: That’s awesome justice.

Everyone dispersed to their caverns to pack their things all except me and Jacob. He walks up to me and whispers sensually in my ear. He had one hand grasping my waist and one against my neck.

Jacob: You ready boo?

Me: uh-huh.

I loved his voice when he spoke in this tone. Music to my ears it turned me on. As we were surrounded by silence he softly kissed my neck as he nibbled on my ears and licked my lobes.

Me: *giggles* that tickles.

Jacob: *whispers sensually* that tickles huh?

Me: *giggles* yea. M-maybe we should take this somewhere more private.

Jacob: *kisses j’s neck* mm-hmm. I agree.

He grabs my hand and we took off running towards Jacob’s house.

****30 minutes later****

We didn’t have time to get busy, just enough for Jacob to pack. Well according to him he already had a travel bag prepared in times like these plus he had to go to work. We were on his bed I in his lap while he was lying down shirtless with my dress off and I was in my lingerie. We looked at each other for a couple of minutes as he leaned up and kissed my lips and told me he’ll see me tonight. Jacob called ray and chres to come get me because he didn’t want me to wonder around by myself. The gang already had their bags packed. I didn’t. I had no chance to stop by my place and get my things. We were near La’Quisha’s place just standing around and thinking which is the best option for me to do right now. Get my things now or get them later. Next time I will pack a travel bag just like this and bring it to school with me so I didn’t have to go back to the house and pack. Saves both time and money.