Unexpected Kiss

Next Week (the second week the kids are away from school)

{Ray’s POV}-at Sirius’s apt. in the guest room

I was about to reach climax while niq niq was on her knees below giving me some good head. It was going great until my pet cat star had to come over and tried to get snuggly in my lap. I politely and quietly tried to shoo away with annoyance. She had one paw lifted up and taking a fearful step back. Wondering if I was being serious or playful so she decided to test her theory and proceeded forward. I saw her again as I was confused and in the zone at the same time. Ugh. This time I showed her how serious I was when I extended my arm out in front of her to give her a little nudge on her forehead.

Me: *whispers to star* go on star. Daddy is busy. I’ll play with you later.

Star knelt down a little from ray’s pressure on her forehead. She looked around in fright but still remained on the bed.

Me: *looks down below to face nique* you are doing a good job baby girl. Good job *smiles*

Nique: *giggles while sucking seductively* MM mm ray. You got a nice looooooong dick. A BIG dick. It’s so brown in color that it reminds me of a king-sized chocolate hotdog. It’s so delicious.

Me: *chuckles* Yea, you like my big chocolate dick don’t you niq niq?

Nique: *giggles* Yea I like it ray ray.

Me: BITCH YOU OUTTA CHARACTER. MY NAME IS BIG DADDY RAY AND YOU LOVE MY KING SIZE CHOCOLATE DICK! *slaps nique’s face*

Niq: *rubs cheek* OW!!!!!

Me: BITCH THAT DIDN’T HURT.

Niq: YES IT DID------

Me: NO IT DIDN’T. IF I SAY IT DIDN’T HURT THEN IT DIDN’T HURT. Did it hurt niq niq when I just slapped you in your face?

Niq: *shakes head* No big daddy ray.

Me: *smirks* Thank you. Now you may continue sucking my dick please.

Niq slowly begins inserting the tip of ray’s dick in her mouth once again to obey his orders. A tear drop had fell from her eye onto her cheek.

Me: WHY YOU CRYIN NIQ? THERE IS NO REASON TO CRY. STOP CRYIN! YOU WANT YOUR COLORFUL WEAVES AND EXPENSIVE CLOTHES DO YOU?

Niq nods her head while sucking ray off.

Me: Good. Suck it up and suck my dick just like before.

Niq: *sighs* Yes my chocolate Indian chief.

Damn. I wish chres was here to babysit star while I get my head game on. I wonder where justice is and what she is doing.

{Justice’s POV}

It was a Monday and my parents agreed to let me hang out with the gang all this week. I was so excited. I didn’t really have any plans because I’m not a plan-making type of person. My mind was only on Jacob because I want to spend the whole day with him. I was so happy and had a huge smile on my face. I wore a short red tee with a bunny on it, flared blue jeans, white reeboks and my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I took the bus up town to Sirius’s place and knocked on the door.

There was silence all around until the door unlocked and it was ray. My smile faded as I turned around but felt an arm grab my arm as he pulled me in closer to his chest. He stroked my cheek as I bit his finger. He pulled back shaking it as he sucked on the finger that was in pain and turned me around to face him.

Ray: Justice, what’s wrong? By the way *smiles* you look nice today.

Me: *crossed arms* Yea thanks.