Birthday surprise

{Justice’s POV}

FINALLY it was a Saturday. The weekend. Today marks a special day. For me that is. It’s my birthday!!! I am finally 16. I got dressed in a white sleeveless mini dress with an 80’s style pastel colored medium size dots all over the dress with white sandals, silver hoops, and my hair in tight curls. Mom had curled and moisturized my hair last night so that it would look really perfect for today! My parents went out earlier this morning and told me it was a surprise to where they were going. They wanted me to have some privacy since I was mostly with them for the week and next week I could be officially hanging out with the peeps. Except one thing….Some of the girls hated me. I totally forgot. My birthday had blinded the fact that I was supposed to be mad at them especially kiloni. Ugh. I wasn’t too upset since it was my bday. I checked my face, teeth, nose and breath for any imperfections. I smooth out my dress as began to get all giggly and stuff. I grabbed my white cardigan, with my white saddle purse and went outside towards the park.

{Jacob’s POV}

Today I was off from working at the Varsity, but in the evening I had to work down in the underground in five points at Cee Cee’s Trends. A little quiet local shop underground that sells mostly female clothing and some guys clothing too. I was lying down on top of my outside blanket just looking up above in the trees where a few sun rays were shining. It was a light breeze and perfectly quiet. My breakfast consisted of was a red-delicious apple, deer park water, and a slice of buttered toast. Mm mm. I patted my belly of satisfaction as I placed my arms underneath my head just thinking about stuff. I was wearing a blue jean shirt, denim pants, and white shoes. *sighs* I wonder if Abby has a little crush on me? I closed my eyes and thought about it. After what seemed like five minutes I heard some footsteps approaching my direction. I wasn’t hesitant of getting up because I am used to the noises by now. They stopped as I slowly opened my eyes to look around and then upward. I looked back down toward their feet. They had pretty polished toenails. Pink in color. They were nicely pedicured if I do say so myself. Then my eyes traveled up their legs and up inside their dress. I smirked as I got horny. My baby has arrived. She was wearing the cutest underwear today. I chuckled to myself enough where she could hear me.

Me: Ahhh polka dots. Nice choice.

Justice: *smiles* Good morning Jacob and thanks.

I could hear in her tone that she was pleased and was probably blushing mad hard. But, she looked a little decorated today. Wonder what the occasion was?

J: So, are you going to just lie there and not say good morning to me?

Me: Oh my bad. Good morning angel cake.

J: *giggles* Can I get a hug and a kiss too?

Me: Yea, but could you sit down next to daddy and I’ll see what I can do?

J: Ok

She placed her purse down and removed her cardigan and placed it on top of the purse. She then sat carefully on my lap while I was sitting down. I looked up at her gorgeousness and smiled.

Me: Hey beautiful what’s up?

J: *smiles and twirls a curl* Nothing much and you?

Me: I’m just chilling. Relaxing in the forest. It’s so soothing you know?

J: True

I sit up so that I could see eye to eye with her.

Me: So, what’s the occasion? Why are you so dressed up?

J: I’ll reveal that information until I get my hug and kiss.

Me: *chuckles* Ok miss Polly prissy pants. I’ll fulfill your request come on over here.