SHUT THE FUCK UP

{Justice’s POV}

Me and ray left the apartment hours after my parents left. We had good sex, breakfast, and walked down to the park where one of the tunnel entrances were in the forest.

Ray: Hold on! I’ma go down first just to make sure nobody is down there.

Me: ok

He goes down first and came back five minutes later.

Ray: Ok the coast is clear.  Let’s go boo!

We climbed down the steps and walked down to the cavern where we would have class in. When we got there nobody was there.

Me: Hmmm, that’s odd. Where’s everybody else?

Ray: *shrugs* Beats me. We must be early.

We stood around until ray grabbed my hand and walked down to his cavern so we could spend some more private time alone until the others came.

{Jacob’s POV}

I got up earlier before abby to use the restroom. When I washed my hands and looked in the mirror, thoughts about justice appeared in my mind. I wonder where she is and how doin? I dried my hands and walked back down towards the room and grabbed my phone. I opened it and walked back out of the room to try and call her.

[phone convo b/n Jacob and justice]

I waited for 1 minute of just ringing and then her voice mail popped up. I froze trying to say something quick…Hey justice it’s me…um…yea bye. I hung up and felt like an idiot. What was that Jacob? Nice going. “Hey justice it’s me.” I sounded like a fool. I held my held down in shame.

Abby: Who was that?

I turned around to find abby up as she rubbed her eyes.

Me: Oh it-it was no one. I was just checkin up on my sister that’s all.

Abby: Oh ok. Come back to bed. I want to cuddle.

Me: Ok, that sounds nice.

I totally forgot I didn’t have to work today so I went back to the room so that we could make love once again. I hope justice gets my message tho.

{Chres’s POV}

We left the apartment and headed down to the park and stopped by our houses to drop off our things so we could go to school. We were already dressed and went by the cavern. Turns out that justice and ray weren’t here yet.

Craig: Where’s ray and justice? Shouldn’t they be here first?

Loni: Exactly. That bitch lives right across the street with her powdered lookin azz.

Nique: Right. And where the hell is ray? He better not be with her.

Chres: RELAX ri ri and nicki. Ray’s not with her. He’s probably at his house right now.

Nique: CHRES. Do you hear yourself? What’s the likely chance that ray is alone right now, hmm?

Loni: Yea, for the past several days he hasn’t been with nique. Which is NOT a good thing.

Chres: Loni this isn’t none of your business. You don’t date him so what’s your relevance?

Nique: SHUT DA FUCK UP CHRES AND TAKE CARE OF THAT HAIR BALL OF HIS.

Chres: *walks up to nique* BITCH DON’T BE YELLIN AT ME. REMEMBER HOW GOOD WE FUCKED THAT NIGHT?

Baj: Yea we all heard it.

Nique: *turns to face baj* JEALOUS MUCH?

Baj: No. I ain’ jealous. I couldn’t sleep.

Loni: ANYWAYS. IT IS MY BUSINESS BECAUSE ME AND NIQUE ARE FRIENDS.