Cold treats and secrets

{Justice’s POV}

It was the next day and I was ready to leave the apartment. I was really bored and wanted to chill. I was still hurt from yesterday by loni calling me gay and that nique was callin me a chicken. Bahja and Bre seemed cool so I told them I was going to hang out with them. It’s 11 am in the morning and my parents were soundly asleep. I left them a note saying I was going to hang out with some friends today. As I was walking towards the park where one of the tunnel entrances were I looked around and was about to open the door but I forgot that they were still doing maintenance so I just walked around in the woods. Sometimes the guys would be in the forest. Maybe it was early laundry day? As I crept closer and closer to where the creek was I peeked around the corner from a tree and saw a naked girl and ray was fully clothed. The girl had curly blonde hair. What was he doing with her? He seemed to be washing her back and flirting with her. She raised her right arm so he could wash underarms. Whoever she was, she didn’t have no ass, not like I was looking or anything just an observation. I took one step back on a branch and it snapped loudly. I froze as the two turned around. Ray looked around with his hand over his eyes while the blonde girl had covered her boobs as best as she could. OMG!!!!! That was---that BITCH! As soon as they turned back and around I quietly walked back towards the park and pretend I didn’t see what I just saw. I was confused. I thought he didn’t like her like that and I thought she didn’t…Well it was complicated according to loni when we we’re friends. Oh well. Maybe I’ll tell baj and bre about this.

{Ray’s POV}

I was washing up star near the creek. Why you asked? Washing up in nature is 100x better than washing up in the bathroom. Maybe it’s just me but after you have lived underground for awhile it’s hard to adjust using the shower or relax in a bubble bath so me and nique decided to wash up here. We heard a snapping branch not too far from where we were. We didn’t know who it was but whoever it was probably was a peeping tom and got a nice view of nique’s body. She’s a living, breathing piece of art. I bit my lip and looked into her eyes as she was washing her ass. Damn. Why are the only two girls that I am turned on by ain’t  got no ass. That can’t be. I love me some ass but I am a sucker for a pretty face tho. Thank Goodness chres decided to watch Star for the day and I’ll return the favor to him when the time comes.

Nique: Ok boo, hand me my clothes.

Me: No problem baby cakes.

She put on her clothes for today. A white tee-shirt with black letters that spelt “ATL”, and a georger peach on the right side. She wore some washboard ‘80’s denim jeans with some rips in the front, white socks and some tims. I wore a purple shirt, black pants, and black G-shot watch on my left arm. I was going to take her shopping today at Peachtree mall for two hours then I’m going back to the apartment and turn nique over to chres. I want to see what juju is up too tho. So I sent her sexy text.

{Justice’s POV}- afternoon around 1 pm

Me, baj and bre were getting some ice-cream up town. Mm mm good ice-crem. We chilled in ColdStone Creamery just to chat. We each got something different.  I chose to get a “Hunka Chunka of Burnin Fudge,” that consisted of “Chocolate Ice Cream, Brownie, Almonds, Whipped Topping and Fudge.”(cc website) Bre got a signature creation: “Cheesecake Fantasy” (“Cheesecake Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Blueberries and Strawberries”) and Bahaj ordered a CountryTime Pink Lemonade sorbet. As we dived into our cold and delicious treats we dished about last night just to catch bre up.

Bre: So what’s the scoop on last night? How come loni is all of a sudden calling people out?

Me: That’s what I wanted to know.

Baj: It’s not like her to do something like that. She’s usually the quiet one amongst us.

Bre: Well whatever it is, she must be really upset or someone must have said something to her to cause her to act like that.