Hook and bait

{Ray’s POV}

It was the next day during arts and crafts me and chres were talking about last night. Jacob didn’t show up today because he chose to go to work instead. I guess he wanted to forget all about justice breaking his heart. Even though I’m his friend, I feel as if I’m betraying him in secret. I haven’t told him about that night me and chres raped justice and that last night me and juju had sex together.

Chres: Yoooo you dirty yo. How you gone do that to ole boy jake?

Me: *whispers* shhhhh keep yo voice down. I don’t want people to spread rumors.

Chres: *whispers* Oh sorry. So, how was last night *playfully jabs ray*

Me: *whispers* oh it was nice dawg, real real nice. It wasn’t like when me and you takin turns on her cuz we were rough then, but since me and juju alone it was nice and passionate. *hugs himself*

Bahja: *turns to ray* Ray are you ok over there?

Me: *faces bj* Yea why?

Bahja: *imitates ray’s hugging himself* cuz you were huggin yourself.

Bre, baj and zonni all laughed

Zonni: *sarcastic baby voice* Awwww, you need a hug ray?

The girls laughed again

Me: *sarcastic* Ha-ha very funny and NO I don’t need a hug from yall.

Bre: So who do you want a hug from then?

Me: Not you?

Zonni: I know it betta be ME.

Me: *mumbles* pshhhh bitch please

Me and chres cracked up. When I looked up I saw zonni’s shadow and she kicked my legs and I turned over on my back. The girls laughed. Zonni had a smirk on her face and she was about to stomp her foot in my stomach when chres had grabbed her feet and twist that bitch and caused her to fall on the floor. Me and chres laughed as her girls came to her aid and try to help her up. Who does this bitch think she is? She know not to mess with me and chres. Cuz if you mess with me, you’ll get it from chres. I don’t know why, but she must think I’m her man when I’m not. I got juju boo boo.

Bahja: Chres what the fuck is your problem?

Bre: yea, hurting poor nique like that. You could have sprained her ankle.

Chres: *shrugs* So?

Nique: *on the floor* SO? THE FUCK YOU MEAN SO? NIGGA IF I FOUND OUT THAT YOU SPRUNG MY ANKLE YOU GONE BE PAYIN MY HOSPITAL BILLS. AND WHEN I’M UP IN THAT HOSPITAL BED YOU GONE BE FEELING SORRY FOR ME AND I’MA BE ORDERING EXPENSIVE CAFETERIA FOOD JUST SO I CAN MAKE YOU MAD AND YOU GONE BE PAYING FOR IT ALL TOO. I WANNA SEE THE SATISFACTION OF YOU SUFFERING TO PAYIN MY BILLS.

Chres: BITCH YOU AIN GONE DO SHIT. AND I AIN GONNA BE PAYIN FOR YO DAMN HOSPITAL BILLS EITHER. THE FUCK I LOOK LIKE? I AIN MR. MONEY BAGS.

The girls helped up nique as she was draggin her leg that chres had twisted back to her spot on the floor. I looked over at juju and smiled. She looked near me with a stank face on.  She shook her head in disgust and continued working on her jewelry project and was talking with loni. I felt a little guilty deep down. I don’t want to mess up my chances with juju while I still have her in my grasps.

Me: Hey chres

Chres: Yea man?

Me: Do you have….feelings for justice?

Chres: *shrugs* I don’t know why?

Me: *looks down* I was just wondering is all.

Chres: Oh ok.