New house mates

{Justice’s POV}

Ray walks justice home and he ends up staying over. Her parents weren’t home yet from spending their time together out and about. Justice wanted to take a shower so she grabbed some changing clothes and headed into the bathroom. The shower is already running. She steps into the shower and is startled. She squealed as her screams are muffled by two big chocolate hands.

Ray: Shhhh. It’s gonna be ok. It’s alright I’m here. *strokes justice wet hair*

Justice snatches away rays hand from her mouth and turns around upset facing ray ray. His hair was pinned up so it wouldn’t get that wet but it did.

Me: What the hell do you think you’re doing here ray? Can’t you see I’m in the shower?

Ray looks down at her naked body as the water flows down on them. He licked his lips and returned his gaze up at her.

Ray: Yea I see you in the shower but I decided to take one too. Why not kill two birds in one stone? *smiles*

Me: I thought you loved taking showers out in the forest?

Ray: I do, but since I’m with you *grabs justice’s waist* I rather be here with you.

He looks at her lips and pecks them. She shook her head in disgust as she struggles out of ray’s grasps. Suddenly she hear her parents voice calling out to her as her eyes widened and she pulled back the curtain so that they could hear her.

Dad: JUSTICE SWEETIE, WE’RE HOOOOME!!!!!

Mom: YEA, WHERE ARE YOU HUN? WE GOT YOU A SNACK???

OOooooOoooo a snack?

Ray: Mmmm mmm I love snacks. *rubs belly*

Me: They’re not for you, they’re for me.

Ray: But we can share it together baby.

Me: I’m NOT you’re baby ray.

Ray: But you wish you were right?

Me: MOM, DAD I’M IN THE SHOWER!!!!

(silence)

Ray: I don’t think they can hear you all the way in here.

Ray grabs on justice’s as and takes his index finger and traces it up her azz. She screams! There were footsteps approaching the bathroom as there was a loud knocking on the door. Justice closed the curtain in fright and stood there frozen. If they walked in and caught her and ray ray naked in the shower together she could face some punishments. My parents spoke to me through the door as I climbed out, grabbed my towel to wrap around my body and cracked the door open. I didn’t feel like shouting to them from the shower to the door.

Me: *opens door* Yes mom and dad?

Dad: Are you ok justice? We heard you scream.

Me: Oh I’m fine, that was----I actually pinched myself and as a result I screamed really loud. Sorry to disturb you guys.

Mom: Oh no that’s ok. We just got back home from Olive Garden. Me and your father, we wanted to make sure you were ok.

Me: Oh ok thanks. Seems like you guys had a really good time.

Dad: *places hand on j’s mom* Oh we did. *kisses her cheek*

Mom: *blushes* Ohhhhh Daniel!

Dad: Anyways, you go ahead and finish showering.

Mom: We’ll place your snack in your room and watch this movie we rented in the living room.

Me: Ok sounds good to me. *smiles and closes bathroom door*