Prologue

The story takes place between London / UK and São Paulo / Brazil .Tells the story of Yasmin Perez Silveira, a young journalism student at the University of London, twenty years. His nickname is Yasmine ( Roger called that ) . Yasmin lives between the tip Air London / Sao Paulo.

Yasmin was born in São Paulo / Brazil , on September 6, 1949 .

The Yasmin 's mother called Laura , is forty- seven years. Laura was born in São Paulo on March 12 , 1922. It is nurse and worked in a large hospital in São Paulo.Yasmin 's father is named Jonathan Silveira, he is forty- seven years. His father was born in São Paulo on 16 March 1922. He is a journalist and Laura met at a party of end of year of the University students , as both were studying at the same institution . The two became friends and fell in love. A year later they started .

Finished college in 1945. Laura was a nurse resident in a hospital in São Paulo and Jonathan was built journalist for a newspaper in the city of São Paulo. They got engaged and collected money . Two years later they had already bought the furniture , married and went to live in a house that Laura's father owned. Yasmin was born in 1949 , to the delight of the whole family . Over time, Jonathan earned a Masters in Journalism and Laura got the dream Doctorate in Nursing. While they worked and studied all day, Yasmin was in kindergarten full time. When he was six, Yasmin started doing English course on Saturday that his parents paid . His parents spoke English and wanted her daughter also knew the language.

In 1959 , Jonathan learned through the newspaper where he worked who were selecting journalists to work in a UK newspaper in the city of Truro in Cornwall and they paid very well , in addition to paying the rent , Now Furniture . Jonathan sent his resume to the British newspaper . Two months later he received a reply saying that he had been selected to do an interview . Jonathan provided a passport and traveled to Truro and there auditioned and got the job . At this time Yasmin was ten and already speak English reasonably thanks to the English course that was the age of six .Laura took her passport , resigned from the job. She said that a nurse could use when it came to Truro . They took Yasmin passport as well. And Laura really got the job : head nurse is the Royal Cornwall Hospital, being highly respected .On January 6, 1960 , after the year-end holidays with relatives they left Brazil and moved to Truro , Cornwall . Yasmin was sad because I was leaving friends and family , even parents promising that at least twice a year they would come to Brazil to visit family and friends did not encourage the small Yasmin .The beautiful little girl , bright white , with slightly wavy long black hair and honey-colored eyes was going to a new country, a new culture. How does the Yasmin life would from that date ? What the future holds for the little Yasmin ?

Will future Yasmin thank the parents that they had left Brazil and living in England? Yasmin 's life changes completely when she meet a blond -haired little boy and the most beautiful blue eyes.