Chapter 25 - 1968 - Part 4 - ads .

POV Roger. 

Today is Wednesday. Week and half I've been studying for exams college to be held next week. Did really well in school have changed. Biology is all about me. Paul study in the same room and have done work in pairs in the classroom. I signed up for the next stages of biology area. I hope I get some. The result will come out next week. But do not think I gave up on my dream. I also foolishly sought musical ads some opportunity, they are in need of a drummer. I need to get into a new band. Drumming is my life. I called Yasmine tonight. 

I miss my princess. We'll see you on Saturday night. We will with the staff to the cinema and then to a pub. I told him I'm looking forward to the ad placements and ads also musical. College life is not easy. I want to urgently get a job and buy a car. Yasmine talked to me over the phone and said he was laughing at Victoria. Said by telephone everything that happened to her, I met a young man by accident and who was angry at him. Our friend Vick is too crazy, but it has a huge heart. Yasmine hangs up saying that we'll see on Saturday. I wish good night the princess mine. Can you wonder that I call her that, but she's my little princess even. Always has been and always will be. I go to sleep thinking about the next day's run.  

POV Yasmin.I talked a bit with Roger on the phone. Victoria was laughing. After I hung up the phone, Layla finished making a few notes in your notebook. We were three of us sat on the sofa.- What both notes there, Layla? Some work for tomorrow?- I'm actually finishing a review of the work Taming of the Shrew William Shakespeare. I'm already late. Must deliver on Friday the teacher of literature.Victoria look at who is sitting on the other couch. His thinking is far.- Thinking of Brian, my friend? - I ask smiling.- He's an arrogant, idiot. I hope I never in my life come back to see this creature.- Vick, but Brian has not done anything to you. Even apologized for everything that happened. He did unintentionally - emphasizes Layla.- It is an inattentive. He wanted to provoke me. It is a fool. - Said Victoria. - I hope I never find this guy.- Be careful what you wish for friend. - I laughed for Victoria. - Sometimes it can be the opposite. - Said Vick.- Girls I do not want to think of this madman who appeared in my way. I'm worried about the stage of ads.- We will not know the friend Monday. Meanwhile control your anxiety. - I smile kissing Victoria's face.

POV Victoria. 

I spent the rest of the day thinking about Brian and his long black curly hair . Damn it. He is very stupid, but I can not stop thinking about her beautiful green eyes . I do not want to think about it. Victoria has focused on his studies , the evidence and wait for the ad placements . Forget this guy is too stupid and was laughing at you . I wish good night my friends and go to sleep . I lay on my bed thinking about green eyes .  

POV Brian. 

Let the announcement at Birkbeck campus today. And so far I have thought about the boring of Victoria. This girl is very angry and somehow caught my eye. I'm finishing up to do a job. I had dinner with my parents Harold and Ruth, I live with my parents and I'm an only child. I was born near the Heathrow Airport in London here. My mother was always a housewife. My father during World War II was a radio operator on air fighters. Subsequently became designer of the Ministry of Aviation. As a child my father always accompanied with a BBC program called The Sky at Night on astronomy. My father and I created a telescope together. Everything involving the planets, stars I have passion. They share a passion for astronomy with the music. As a child I learned to play ukulele, piano and seven years I gained an acoustic guitar. In my teens I set up an amplifier. When I was sixteen I asked my parents an electric guitar gift. 

As it is very expensive they could not give me, but my father and I built a guitar. That's it. The guitar neck is made of mahogany antique fireplace. The body is primarily oak, the tremolo is made of an old edge knife motorcycle and two valve springs. The friction marks on the fretboard are made by mother of pearl buttons. Use files, chisels, knives, pearl buttons, knitting needles and motorcycle valve springs. We took one and a half to finish my guitar. Finally in October 1963 my electric guitar was ready. She is very special, it means a lot to me and I gave it a name: RED SPECIAL. And the vanes that use currencies are six cents.