Chapter 32 - Tim and Yasmin - Love Story

POV Yasmin. 

After Rog and I returned from Truro returned to normal routine. Faculty and were finally approved again for the stage. Continued working in the newspaper, Layla in Publisher, Vick in the photo studio, Paul the Botanical Institute, Les in the company of chemical products and Rog as a teacher. During the week Rog was going to college and the underground stage. He wore his car on the weekend when the band had presentation and when we go out with the guys. Tim went with his car and Rog with it. Bri has begun studies in PH D of Astronomy. Vick and continues fighting. 

Brian tried an approximation, but my friend is irreducible. Tim started flirting with me again and a week later I came back from Truro stayed in the pub that the band performed. This event took my friends by surprise, especially Rog. I realized that he did not like, but was quiet without saying a word. On Sunday Tim and we stayed again. I am not in love with Tim, but I think the cool and cute. It's a nice company. He seems to like me anymore. The next few weeks was basically this: from Monday to Friday went to college, the stage, Spanish course and swimming and the girls and I saw the boys on Saturday and Sunday or any holiday that fell in the week.

We were at the beginning of May and the Smile band was playing in a very crowded pub . Tim watched playing bass and singing. His voice is very beautiful, Brian was an incredible solos with the guitar. Brian plays guitar with an ease that lets anyone with envy and Rog as always raged on drums, pure talent and conquered the girls , especially when he plays shirtless. Bebe his face and long blond hair draws attention , his blue eyes as well. But there was something wrong with Rog .

I look at Roger playing his drums and his gaze seems empty . He keeps playing the drums masterfully , but their excitement , joy in his eyes was gone. And it's not new. It is thus almost a month ago .

- Girls, I do not know if you've noticed, but Roger walks silent, is too weird. - Paul said.

- Indeed, the last few weeks here Roger is really weird. - Said Les. - Not playful as ever, it is with the thoughts away.

- Last night when only they left the boys, Brian, Tim, Les and I went to Roger's car and believes he exceeded the red light, almost hitting the car?

He apologized and said he was air. The guys have realized that it is just a few weeks ago, but he denies saying it's okay.

- Rog did not tell me this episode yesterday. - I said amazed. - I arrived at the pub, greeted him and he said nothing to me.

- He said to us, Yasmin. - Layla said. - Vick and I came along for the ride with Rog. He said he passed a red light because they do not even notice. I was distracted.

- It is fully on the moon, only when he plays the drums is focusing. - Said Victoria.

- I came with Tim and Brian . - I said thoughtfully.  

I looked back at the stage watching the band play . There was a sadness in the eyes of Rog . What does my friend have? At the end of the presentation all hit palm and the girls were on top of Brian , Tim and especially Roger . 

Tim greeted them with sympathy and then came towards me and kissed me on the lips and held me tight . I repay all the love . 

Tim whispered to me:

- My beautiful , we're getting for almost a month and I'm not holding . I 'm falling for you . I like you and I want to introduce you to my parents, siblings, but ... 

- Tim , what do you mean by that ? 

- I'll cut to the chase , Yasmin . 

He looked into my eyes and said quietly :