Chapter 31 - Feijoada , caipirinha and return to London .

- Roger , can we talk? - Asked my father. 

- We are already talking , Michael. - 

I say alone . - He replied. - 

If you have to say something you can say in front of Yasmin , you're my best friend. - I answered bluntly . 

I do not want to approach him, but Yasmin said :

- Wanted Rog , talk with your father. I'll talk to my parents. Michael license. 

- Thanks Yasmin . Said Michael . 

 Way with Michael into the yard and I say : 

- Then: what you want to talk ? 

- Son, I ... 

- Call me Roger , it's better ... 

 Michael sat on the bench , sighing . I just watched .  

- Roger, even when we would be in this situation? It has been almost two years. 

- For me it's like it was yesterday. - Gruff said. - Do not you realize that Clare hates his wife? I do not issue any to meet you. Never. 

- I'm not talking about my wife. I'm talking about us. Our father-child relationship. Roger we were friends, even when you were the age of fifteen. 

- He spoke right. We were friends. Since then much has changed. 

- Changed because you wanted to Roger. What the hell. Do not you realize that I love and I want you to have a parent-child relationship as we had before? 

- Michael, it's impossible, okay. Impossible. The pain is still intense. What you did to my mother ... 

- Your mother has forgiven me, Roger. Clare already forgave me all that well yet my relationship with her is not like before, but never mind. I'm winning the affection of her again. 

- It turns out that Mom and Clare are different from me. I do not forgive easily. I know it's a big mistake of mine, but that will not change. The well, I try to be polite, but I came to make peace is another matter.  

Michael looks at me disappointed. 

 - Do not give up , Roger. Not even. I love you son and one day we will even up. 

He walks over to the living room upset . Me too. I want away from him. Do not you realize that?

Back to the room to suit my mother , Jonathan , Laura and Yasmine . My friend tells me.

- How did the conversation with your father? 

- As always bad . Sorry princess, but I do not want to talk about it. 

SHe shakes his head in denial totally sad . 

- Okay. I promised I would not intrude more about it. It is your father and you solve , but all in all I feel sad . 

I hugged her saying :  

- Forget about it , Princess. Let's enjoy the party . 

Yasmine and I danced with Clare , Luke and his friends to the sound of The Who , The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix . 

At about half past eleven at night we sang happy birthday to Clare and took many pictures with her. The guests began to leave around midnight . 

Yasmine 's parents made ​​a call saying to my mother, Clare, Luke was present and I for lunch on Sunday with them. They would feijoada . We accept . 

They left at the same time that Michael was . 

Yasmine helped my mother, Clare , Luke and I clean up the mess . When finished cleaning everything was almost two in the morning . I gave ride to Luke and Yasmine . Clare was with me.  

POV Yasmin. 

I arrived at my parents' house at two-fifteen in the morning. Roger really did not mean what your father and he talked. I did not insist. The next day at ten o'clock I got up and took a shower. I had coffee with my parents and prepared the feijoada, my mother just made rice. I hope the guests enjoy the typical Brazilian dish. The one o'clock arrived. Luke came with Clare. They are officially dating. Luke asked her to dating yesterday. 

The happiness of the two is stamped on their beautiful faces. I made up a little caipirinha. Roger never drank, but today he experiences. We had lunch and they loved the food. Roger took three straight caipirinhas. I told him to stop, after the end of the afternoon we return to Truro and Roger can not be drunk and drive. He loved to drink. I promised him to do more caipirinha in London. After lunch my mother Winifred and washed the dishes. I was talking in the backyard with my father, Roger, Clare and Luke. It was close to four in the afternoon. 

My mother and Winifred had finished washing the dishes and they still made some coffee for us. We had coffee. Then Roger would take Clare, Winifred and Luke and then come back to get me. I said goodbye to Clare, Winifred and Luke promising us that we review in July. Clare hugged me crying already homesick. I have a huge fondness for the shorty. Roger was leading them.  

I pack my suitcase and my mother helped me. Around five o'clock Roger returned and carried my suitcase putting in the car's trunk. 

My mom said:

– Roger and my daughter , I separated some feijoada for each. Takes to your friends dine tonight. I hope they like it. 

- Thank you Laura . - Roger smiled . - All will enjoy for sure. When we get to London dine together. Yasmine fine cuisine . Everyone will love . 

- Thank you mom. 

The I held her close and took a bowl that was feijoada and placed within about three bags and tied well . It would take inside the car. 

- When you get to London let us know. - I said my father holding me tight. And Roger careful on the road , drive calmly huh. 

- Ok Sir Jonathan . - I said Roger embracing my father. 

I laughed softly. If my father knew how Roger drive down the road ...  

Rog said goodbye to my parents. Then I took my leave of them, not wanting them more large. 

- See you soon my daughter. - Smiled my father.

- Continue studying hard. 

- I can leave my father. I love you. 

- Also we love you daughter. 

Roger was wearing sunglasses in the car waiting for me, drumming on the steering wheel. He was listening to music. My God, I sighed with such beauty. Your long blond hair shining even more so with the sunshine. His blue eyes were hidden due to the sunglasses more so you could see your little one look. He was clutching jeans, shoes All star black at the bottom and a black shirt and a jacket in the car seat. It is very tasty. 

I opened the passenger seat door and got in the car. I sighed. 

He smiled at me and said: 

- I know that really misses her parents, but the months pass quickly princess. In July we are back. I looked at him. 

That killer smile. Rog, you're making me excited. 

- You're right, Angel. - I kissed his cheek. - Come on?

- Come on. - He smiled starting the car. - If safe. Let's see if in two and a half hours we are in London.

- Ok Rog crazy. - I smile.  

We left Truro at five o'clock . Midway was the highway with many cars. Rog decreased a little speed, still cutting the cars.

- Take it easy , Rog .

He just smiled . I'm afraid of Roger's antics .

At seven-thirty we come to London. I called my parents at eight. I did not want to call ahead and tell my father that Roger always drives above 140 km / h on the highway.

Rog also called his mother.

In the apartment I share with the girls we had dinner with Layla , Vick , and Les Paul . They loved the feijoada . Roger spoke of caipirinha . I promised them all that soon will make caipirinha at all.