Chapter 24 - 1968 - Part 3 - Brian and Victoria.

POV Victoria. 

The college classes resumed two weeks ago. Roger is finally in the right college: Biology. I hope the boys are able to quickly one scholarship. We will know the result if we can get the scholarship next week. Paul and Roger are my best friends. They are like my brothers. Repair for some time as Roger is dedicated to Yasmin. It's like a boyfriend for her. Roger loves otherwise my friend and she did not even realize it. Or he noticed and pretends not to know anything. Roger is crazy about her. One day they will be together and marry and have beautiful children. It is already designed. I will be the godmother. I want to be one of the wedding bridesmaids. Paul and Roger studying Biology in the campus of the London Hospital across the city. Yasmin and Layla studying on campus Goldsmiths and only I study at Birkbeck campus. I'm loving every day over my course of Photography. That's what I want for my life. Being a successful photographer.  

Today is Wednesday yet. I want you to just arrive Saturday to review my dear friends. Roger is still looking for a band so he can play the drums. I'm currently in the photo lab seeing how the photos are revealed in various processes. I'm doing a lot of notes in the notebook. I am studying for a year. I have three more years of college. 

Finally reaches the end of class. The last day. It's noon. I'm going straight home, take a shower and have lunch. Yasmin all day cooking for Layla and me. Layla and I do other household chores like washing clothes, ironing. And the three of us do cleaning in the apartment on Fridays when we got the college classes. We divided the chores to not get overwhelmed for any of us. Layla, Yasmin and I are every day more united. Our surely childhood friendship is for life. 

Professor releases students. I wish a good weekend to the teacher and classmates. I leave the lab and I forward to the main hallway toward the exit. I am with my purse and my material at hand. I walk quietly when a very tall and very thin boy passes by quickly knocking down all my stuff on the floor. He stops and quickly help me get the materials to the ground.  

- Sorry Miss . - Says quickly helping to pick up my stuff - I 'm in a hurry and did not see you . Pardon.

- It is noticed that the young man is in a hurry . - I said sarcastically.

- You spoke with a tone of irony in his voice. - Replied the young man.

- Of course not. - I say a little irritated .

I looked directly at the young man in front of me . It is much taller than me and very thin . It has the target face, green eyes and curly black hair reaching the shoulder. Wow . It is very beautiful. But too distracted .

- Miss , sorry I did not for evil .

- Next time be more careful . - said seriously .

- Ok brave lady. - smiled beautifully for me .

- You are annoying. - I said then .I can not explain , but I had a mad desire to argue with the boy. He called my attention in a way that I can not say .- You are very nervous, girl. Already asked you excuses and still thinks I did it on purpose. - He rolled his eyes .

- The girl here has a name . - She said angry.

- And how is your name, girl ?

- On top calls me girl . It is very daring .

- My name is Brian May Nice to meet you boring girl . . - He laughed sarcastically.

- My name is Victoria and you are very insolent . - I said straightening my bag , ready to go.

- Something tells me we still find ourselves , Victoria. - He grinned.

- I hope that this day does not come EVER. Goodbye, cheeky .

- Goodbye, Victoria. - He smiled most beautiful yet.

I pulled away from him , going to the opposite side . Still I looked back for a moment and he was looking at me smiling . Fool.

POV Brian.  

The lesson today about Supernova was too much. My name is Brian May and I am student of physics faculty at the University of London campus of Imperial College London. 

This year I finish a degree in physics. Missing three months. Then I want to continue my studies. I want to start my studies next year for PHD in Astronomy. My other passion is music. Yes. I am guitarist and also like to sing a little. My friend Tim and I have had a rock band called 1984 in adolescence, but failed. Now that Tim's bass player and singer and I want to form a new band and am publishing in every campus of the University of London an announcement in the wall of each campus we are looking for a drummer. 

I hope we can one quickly drummer. 

My class in college ended early. Dashes out from Imperial College and took the subway toward the Birkbeck campus. Today there and let the announcement tomorrow on the campus of London Hospital. Twenty minutes later I took the subway to arrive Birkbeck and seek information with some students on campus which place is the giant mural ads. A young man tells me and I'm going to towards the site. I walk fast, I'm in a hurry, because today I will monitor the campus of Imperial College some students who have difficulties in some areas. I am helping my teacher about it.

Fast path toward the ad wall of the site. It is departure time students. The day classes ended. Comes up inadvertently in a girl and I drop all your stuff. The help to catch the ground material and apologize, but she was sarcastic with me. I say that it was an accident and she speaks for next time I take more care and still mad at me. I did not do it on purpose, that drug.  

Called me insolent and I called it girl. Her name is Victoria. I told Victoria that we will see even more and she got angry. But seriously, in the first moment I saw her I felt it. I really feel that we will see us more often. She left and I was watching her. 

My God, Victoria is very beautiful, tall, thin, has curly blond hair and light brown eyes. A goddess. She went on his way and I followed mine. I came up to the big wall advertisements and pasted a big paper saying we're looking for a drummer for a rock band. 

On paper I had my phone and Tim. I hope there are some decent drummer throughout the University of London.