Chapter 19 - All you need is love

POV Yasmin . 

We went to the home of Roger and shortly after Layla , Vick and Paul arrived wishing us Merry Christmas. Paul brought beer, champagne and wine and the two pies girls. We went to the room and began to eat and drink . After the end of the year I will take up my diet parties. Always exaggeration year-end in food and beverages. But who does not exaggerate ? Our friends tell like they were Christmas Eve and lunch with his family. Vick tells of some boring cousins ​​she has and that one of them tried to kiss her strength the night before. Paul said that after so long again saw a cousin his who lives in Liverpool and they were last night. They gave many kisses. I too laughed with what they told . Roger and I talked about the Christmas dinner at my parents' house and lunch. Rog was very happy and said the three gifts that we gain from each other . Paul asked Roger to pick up and put in the LP record player to listen all .  

Roger took the LP and placed on the turntable. The girls and I were impressed with the highly psychedelic content of the album The Who Sell Out. Paul and Roger were worshiping songs. After much talk, we listen to some songs of the album and eat the pies wonderful Layla and Vick were drinking beer, wine and champagne. We were a little merry, but not drunk, when Vick mad had an idea: 

- Rog have any guitar you still here?

- I left a yes here, because Vick? 

- Grab the guitar and we sing some songs. 

Roger went up to his room and soon brought the guitar back. I looked at the clock, it was around six-thirty. 

- Let's sing some songs from The Who first - Vick smiled slightly drunk. 

Roger began to sing and play some songs from The Who. I accompanied him in the corner. He sang and always smiled at me. 

Until I said: - Now I will sing my favorite song of The Who: My Generation. 

- This song is the best, but I want to live long, Brother - Paul said. - The letter suggests that we do not live to stay old, but I want to live for over seventy years at least. 

- All of us with faith in God live more than seventy years. - I said, taking a glass of wine. 

- Let Rog, sing to us. - Layla suggested. 

- Let Rog , sings My Generation . - Said Vick .

Roger began to sing My Generation .

Girls, Roger is very tasty singing and playing guitar . It is much more beautiful than it already is .

I helped him sing the song and in the end everyone praised my voice too, but I repeat my voice is far to match the Rog perfectly.

After many songs from The Who, we picked some songs of the Beatles and the first song the girls and I ask Roger was playing and singing: Please Please Me. 

Rog smiled and began to strum the first chord. 

- This music of The Beatles is very gum - smiled Paul - is very mellow. 

- But I like Paul. - Said play a pillow over his head. 

- Women. - Paul said rolling his eyes laughing again. 

Roger started playing the guitar and singing and once again helped him. At the end Roger smiled at me, but then began to make fun of me and the girls and agreed with Paul that music is very mellow. 

- You guys are insensitive - said Layla laughing more than usual because of the drink. 

- I agree. - I said. - Until you Roger? - I face indignant at him. - I thought it was more romantic.