Chapter 8 - Car accident .

We were already in the second half of June . It had been about a month since Roger 's parents had separated . My friend was still suffering a lot, but gradually was recovering . Roger was much more united with his mother and sister .Since the separation of his parents, Roger did not speak to Michael . Clare told me that Michael directly linked to them. Clare came to speak once with the father, but Roger did not want to serve you .I had not talked to Roger about his father because I know brigaríamos ugly, let pass a good time for me to talk again with my friend about it .

Meanwhile the band The Reaction was making success in Truro. He was invited to play in other schools, birthday parties and was even opening some shows we had in the city. Roger was already known as the beautiful blonde blue-eyed singer of the most beautiful husky voice and as the hottest drummer in town. The girls were just around Rog.

Since the completion of relationship with Elisa, Roger got several girls. He said he did not want anything serious with any more, that his heart was closed to love. I understand on the one hand my friend, but I think he also exaggerates. I think he's hiding something from me about it. I have the impression that Roger likes to someone in secret. He may fall in love with another girl anytime. And he continued with his jealousy to me. When he saw a boy approached me a lot of me he has kept an eye. He said he will always protect me from profiteers boys. But an hour I start dating and Rog have to accept that.Paul, Layla and Victoria were also helping and Rog. Always counseled, encouraged the saying that everything would be as before.It was Friday and the chemistry professor had been lacking and we left early from school. Roger gave a ride to Layla, Victoria, Paul and me. I was the last one he left at home.

- Thanks for the ride Rog . - I smile. - What time you come get me ? Combined with Paul and the girls would watch that movie in your home tonight.

- Now is four. I come pick her up at eight o'clock . - He smiled. - Before going to help the band's personnel to take the equipment to the church hall we will play tomorrow. We will make a presentation to the community for the June Festival . You go with me tomorrow is not it? 

- Of course , Angel . Our friends will also be there . I Love Jerk . In Brazil they celebrate every year. One day you will know the Brazilian Jerk . - I smiled.

- I will know for sure. I will still one day to Brazil with you , my pretty . Come pick her up at eight o'clock .

- OK then. Combined. - I kissed Roger 's face and out of the car . - See you later my angel.

- See you later kitten. 

Roger started the car and drove away .

POV Roger 

Yasmine left home and headed for my house. I left the car in the garage of my mother and I walked to Peter's house. He lived close to home. I met Peter , James and Hugo . The instruments were in Peter 's house. We have a van to upload musical instruments . The van was in his house. He asked me to drive the van and took it. Put some stereos , guitar, bass, guitar among other equipment in the back of the van. My battery would take tomorrow in the car of my mother. We entered the van and went driving. Despite being almost see the weather today is cloudy and even rained.

Forty minutes later we arrived at the church and unloaded the tools in the main ballroom. I believe in God, but I'm not going to church. My mother and sister attend. I respect all religions, but can not stand the fanaticism of many religious. What matters to me is actually the love of neighbor and solidarity. Quickly we were coming home. I was not much traffic and accelerated a little more van. My bandmates and I were talking cheerfully.  

We took a piece there was a lot of fog. I was not seeing right, in glasses, because I myopia. Whenever I drive I wear glasses. But even with glasses on that occasion he was ahead. We decrease the speed of the van and got closer.I made a turn to the right with the van and because of the fog did not realize there was a truck in front of us. Only just above I realize. I braked suddenly the van, trying to stop her, but there was no way. The vehicle skidded, singing tire on the track and slammed the van at the rear of the truck. It was a full of fish truck. At the time of the collision I hit my face with all the wheel of the vehicle and passed out. I did not see anything.