Chapter 33 - Fights.

POV Roger . 

 I open my eyes . My room is mostly dark. I look at the clock radio next to my bed. Two o'clock in the afternoon. My head is about to explode in pain. Levanto with pain throughout the body. Damn it. Damn hangover. I get up from my bed and I light the light in the room . At that moment I close my eyes and pain. I feel bad . 

I see next to the clock radio a small bottle of water and a pack of pills and a written paper. I go against the paper and is noted as follows: '' Rog I know that in time you will wake up with a damn hangover , his head exploding in pain. Take the medicine , take a shower and come have lunch . Kisses from your crazy friend. Vick . ''  

I smiled with Vick ticket. My friend really is crazy. I felt a smell of food. I took the medicine and went to take a shower. 

After bathing went into the living room and found Paul and Les watching television when they say: 

- Good afternoon sleeping beauty. - Les smiled. - Feel better brother? 

- Good afternoon Les. - said sitting on the other couch. - I'm a little better. 

- He took the medicine that Vick left? - Paul asked. 

- Yes. I hope to take effect soon. - Said massaging his forehead. - It seems that there are a dozen batteries being played in my brain without stopping. 

I lie on the couch and start to remember the night before. The band's performance. People cheering. I staying with two girls and asked Tim dating to Yasmin. And she accepted. I confess that instead of being happy by the two I'm sad. This news was a cold shower for me. 

Since Tim and Yasmin started getting I've got a little upset, but this request dating made things worse. And to complete my grief is not just because of that. 

There's another factor and has to do with Yasmin also, but it is not the case now. 

- Boys lunch is ready. - Kitchen said Layla. 

- We'll, Layla. - Paul said. 

I woke up from my reverie. We went into the kitchen. Layla and Vick preparing a lasagna bolognese and salad and made a natural passion fruit juice. We started to eat and the food was good.

Of course women's Class Yasmin is the best in the kitchen. She cooks very well. 

But Layla food and Vick is hot. 

- Feeling better, Rog? - Asked Vick. 

- Yes Vick, thank you for tablet and thank you both for lunch. The lasagna is hot. I'm going to get another piece.  

- Let me pick up the piece for you - Layla smiled . 

- We can cook reasonable because the chef himself is Yasmin, but she's not here today to make lunch. - Vick ... - Layla said, looking at her and handed the piece of lasagna for me. 

- Where was Yasmin ? - I asked flatly. 

- It was lunch in the house of the parents of Tim. - Said Les eating lasagna. 

Paul looked at me penalized . 

Finally I said with effort : 

- It is natural that she will have lunch in their in-laws , after all she's dating Tim , now. 

- I just hope she does not forget friends. - Vick finished .

I had lunch still talking other matters with them. Vick and Layla washed the dishes and then went to the room to talk to us. We played some cards to pass the time. Then we saw a movie as well. Sunday was being lazy and tomorrow class in college and stage.