Chapter 34 - Fights - Part 2 - Friendship undone .

POV Victoria. 

We are watching a game in the Premier League. Manchester City-Manchester United. Layla and I torcíamos for Manchester United by beautiful account player George Best, also known as '' The Fifth Beatle '' because of his genius on the pitch and his dissolute personal life. Boys at Manchester City. Roger after a while came out of his room and joined us. He called boring Brian come here. Already I did not like it. After yesterday's stolen kiss I'm very angry. I looked at Rog. He had red eyes. Layla said quietly to me: - Rog was crying. The reason I do not know. I looked penalized for my friend. I will have a conversation very serious with Yasmin. What the hell. 

She forgot everything and everyone. Just think of Tim now. She has to learn to divide attention to her boyfriend and his friends. Half an hour later the doorbell rings and Roger serves, is Brian. 

He greets everyone and when it comes to greet me I turn away. 

- I do not want to be kissed on the mouth again, HAROLD BRIAN MAY. 

- To say my full name, Vick. - rolled his eyes and sat next to Roger on the couch.  

We watched the game and by six late Rog said:

- Go to a pizzeria ? We can go to Dominos Pizza near campus London Hospital .

- Yes, but there are six people , let's subway . - has said.

- Come to my car. In shook and we all get together . - Said Roger .

- Okay, I'll just get my purse and my camera we take some pictures there. - I smile.

Layla and I gave a retouched in makeup and took our bags and documents. I took my professional camera I use in college and headed towards the pizzeria.

In the car imagine the mess that was. I'll explain:

Roger was in the driver's seat, driving the car the way we already know, namely: flying like a comet. Roger looks set to take his mother to the gallows when driving. Too rushed. By the way will never change and we have to get used to it. Roger is dangerous when driving.

Paul was beside him in the passenger seat leaving the radio in the greater height. I was playing Generation by The Who and he began to sing the song one octave above the original sound.

Les was in the back seat laughing like a hyena in the way that Paul sang and started playing with it for those who sang best. Layla was sitting beside him. I rolled my eyes. Just got insane friends.

I was sitting in the back seat, right behind the bench and Roger Brian guess: was on my lap. I did not get on his lap. Then I got into my lap. The staff did on purpose to stay close.

He sang the lowest Generation song just for me to hear. I confess that your voice is very soft. He sings well. But it does not matter. His presence irritates me completely.

We were all talking when suddenly Roger makes a turn with the car right sharply and continues to accelerate. At that moment Brian almost lost his balance and fell on top of me. 

- Roger, go slower. - He said loudly. - Damn it, Brian almost fell on top of me. 

- Sorry Vick. - Roger smiled mockingly. 

- Sorry Vick, I promise to hold me here on the bench. - Brian said. - I will do my best, but Roger does not cooperate well. 

- If any safe manner. - I snapped to Brian. 

A short time later we were in one of the main streets of London. The light turned red and as Roger was quick to not pass the crossing stopped the car abruptly singing tire on the avenue.