Chapter 29 - Confused with a woman and the red dress.

POV Yasmin. 

Finally January 1969. New year, new expectations. My parents returned to Sao Paulo and began in London on January 7th. Eighth day they returned to Truro with Winifred and Clare. Unfortunately Roger and I could not go with them, because in a few days my internship in the newspaper again and Rog have presentations with a Smile band already from the tenth day and the month end your internship as a teacher would also return. We promise that we will find a way to go to Truro in the sixteenth birthday of Clare in April. Rog was the longest and shinier hair. His blond strands drew attention wherever he went, and his blue eyes as well. Over time I am becoming very Tim and Brian's friend. Brian is a gentleman, sensitive, intelligent. Explains about the formation of stars to Layla and me. Victoria is never around when he begins to explain, but already caught spying behind the door, listening to everything that Brian talks about supernova, the origin of the planets, the black hole. At the end of next week he will receive his degree in Physical graduation. We will all less Victoria. I'll convince her to go. I do not understand the implication of it with Brian. My friend is very mysterious lately.  

Bri also said that in February starts its PH D in Astronomy . It is an extraordinary musician, one of the best guitarists I've ever seen and also very nerd to explain the origin of the universe.

Tim goes to the last year of college Graphic Design . He draws very well and with amazing ease. He who created the Smile band logo. Tim unlike Brian is outgoing , funny and flirtatious . He has flirted with me very often. Until Rog noticed and he is silent, does not show jealousy, but deep in your being is hating all this . I always smile when Tim flirts with me. He's cute , but so far nothing has happened , let time take care of it all.

The days pass quickly and resume my internship in the newspaper, like Layla stage, Victoria, Les and Paul. I am beginning also my Spanish lessons and swimming. In two weeks they return to classes in college.Rog in recent days has made presentations to the Smile band in pubs, cafes, parties. The girls and I are always present.Come the weekend Brian's graduation. We were all present, including Vick. Roger and I drag, even against their will. She has to stop so peeve with Brian. Damn he did not do anything to her. Sometimes I think that all this teasing is something else. Then I will investigate more deeply about it.

Brian's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Harold Ruth were proud of his son and cried throughout the ceremony, especially the time he gets the diploma.

Rog was the camera of Victoria in hand taking pictures of his friend.Believes Victoria refused to take pictures of Brian? It being photography student takes an entire way to take pictures simply refused. It is much childishness of my friend.

Rog became angry with her and said she would take her camera and he would take photos. That's what he has done.

You know what's funny about all this ? Victoria '' hate '' Brian and loves his parents. She made a great friendship with the lady Ruth . She says she is a sweet person, very different from Brian and Mr. Harold is very friendly , unlike Bri .

Deceives me I like Vick . You do not want to demonstrate that think Brian beautiful and sensitive. But prepares friend. I still let in trouble.

After the Bri graduation all went to his house. You May offered a tasty dinner for all of us.

Two weeks later they came back to school for my friends and me. The rush began. Soon arrived in February with heavy rain. Rog has been highlighted in the presentations of the band Smile, for their talent and beauty. Rog is not just a simple drummer. He has all the technique, but he plays the instrument with the soul, the heart. This has reflected positively among musicians from other bands where Brian, Tim and he has made friends. Understandably, this increased the number of groupies. Rog of the three is what has more groupies.